What's wrong with my yo-yo?

Hey everyone,
I have the YoYoJam Legacy and for some rason my yo-yo makes a really load soad while it’s sleeping and it doesnt spin as long and now it is responsive even though I have the Legacy, a unresponsive yo-yo. Also when I unscrew it and try to spin the bearing it barely spins , but earlier it would spin fast… If you have any help please reply :wink:

Wave87 ???

Try cleaning it with Mineral Spritis, it sounds like your Bearing is getting a bit clogged up.

After you wash the bearing sure to put a small drop of thin lube on the bearing that way the bearing last longer.

not thin lube! makes the bearing slower! still i have a konkave that is slow and makes a loud sound because something is stuck inside. use compressed air?

There could be somthing in the bearing seat.

Um… What if I don’t have thin lube…? :-\

Remington gun oil works.

First, try to clean your bearing. Clean any gunk inside of it out, I don’t have mineral spirits so i just take the gunk you with a needle.
If that doesn’t work, you may have accidentally killed your bearing.

Really? I didn’t know that!

You need to clean your bearing. Here’s a video.

Also, it is perfectly fine the put thin lube it it. If you don’t have thin lube, you can use trumpet valve oil.

[quote=“Wave87,post:1,topic:11862”]
Hey everyone,
I have the YoYoJam Legacy and for some rason my yo-yo makes a really load soad while it’s sleeping and it doesnt spin as long and now it is responsive even though I have the Legacy, a unresponsive yo-yo. Also when I unscrew it and try to spin the bearing it barely spins , but earlier it would spin fast… If you have any help please reply :wink:

Wave87 ???
[try Lubing your yo-yo/quote]

[quote=“yoyos_rule,post:10,topic:11862”]

If you can only quote someone and say nothing then you should not post.

Do you have another bearing to try in your yoyo? If so try it. This will tell you of its’ the bearing or the bearing seat.