Whats the least and most you've paid for a yoyo?

Yeah, I shouldn’t say never. Something may come around again that may make me change my mind. I kind of think that with today’s competition and manufacturing there will be less and less $300+ yoyos on the market.

I for one hope your wrong. At least for American made throws.

$7 for a No Jive is like hitting the lottery. That is a great find!

I just think pricing will come down (even on American made throws), not quality.

I’ve gotten yoyos for free before, but I’ve paid as little as $2 for a cheap yoyo from Toys R Us.

I have also paid about $170 for a couple different throws.

I have had tons of yoyos given to me. So the least I ever paid was free. The most was my first Mg, it cost me 250ish. I just paid 200 for a yoyo, and that was by far the second most expensive. I normally don’t spend more than 60.

I’m the same way. I get several nice throws for $200 instead of just one. I have been looking at the Vosun lately though.

Least expensive would be a wooden yoyo for Rp 150 (in that time I believe 1 usd is Rp 10000).
Most expensive would be like $35 which was a second hand Yoyoapartment 1937, also second hand Phenom for about the same price.
I guess I’m one of the cheapest yoyoer here lol.

can’t remember the least that I spent.
The most on a purchase was a YYR Messiah for around $100, on a yoyo though I was spent around $300 for making a prototype.

$3 for an older Duncan butterfly was the least I’ve paid. The most was about $260-270 for a near mint CLYW Hulk Smash Peak off eBay I won at auction 3 or 4 years ago.

Least Expensive:
$5 for a Duncan Butterfly. But that’s not really a playable yoyo. I know it’s a classic, but I can’t stand it.

$9 for a Yoyo Factory ONE branded with the Yolex Skill Club Logo (Our local club). This one is actually playable. I think I gave that one away to some youngster who was interested in learning yoyo.

Most expensive:
My YYF Shutter at $45 + $12 for a new center track bearing. So in total : $57.

Best Deal:
Last year’s Mystery Box. TOO H.O.T. and a Dogma for $50 total.

$3 for a Duncan Imperial and $650 for YYR Dazzler.

Second place might be $9 YYJ Classic and $550 for Oxy Hyperion.