WHAT'S HAPPENING?!?

It’s getting really ***. Every time I go to look *** *** post, it has these dumb little 3 ***… why? It’s happening in the titles too. It ruins quotes ***… what’s up?

Is it bug or some dumb hacker? Or is it just me?

(It’s probably going to show up in this post too. lol)

EDIT: PROBLEM FIXED, TOPIC LOCKED.

See? It showed up in my first post too…

IDK but it seems that every word that starts with the letter “a” seems to change to the three “stars”.

oh… my… gosh… i hate them too! what the heck is happening??

edit: i just looked et them, its every word that starts with “ey” i cant say it without it being censored. its two slashes with e line inbetween them.
for now i will substitute that letter with the letter e.

Yeah, just noticed that to.

It’s scaring me…I believe two words are “t/h/e” & “/a/” …I’m sure the second word didn’t show up, it looks like 4, @…& It’s the letter @ da end of each style.

Sorry about not proper grammar and symbols, I’m trying to say “da” letters.

Sorry about whatever stars come up too!

Just sent out uh PM to every mods + edministrators.

Excuse my spelling. I had to beat the system.

Well this is mildly ánnoying… Hm, I wonder what can we use ás án álternative in the meantime? @, ^, uh, ha, á…

BTW, I’ll use ált + 160 until this problem is fixed…

Some signatures ***'t working either. It might be just my computer though. Quotes don’t seem to be working either. Let me see if this shows up:

Edit: Nope. Quotes don’t work either.

Well, the quote boxes have the word “áuthor” in them…

They @re really annoying, I don’t even know what people @re trying to say. I will for now substitute the letter “ey” for @.

I think someone dun’ goof’d.

anyway, adam always ate apples.

i suppose they fixed it.

apparently ;D

I couldn’t even read the page, I reloaded at least 5 times… It was funny though.

Ain’t that a stinker, looks like a bug to me, but its a guess ahaha.