What's been your hardest trick to learn

It took me two months to learn reverse stole, practicing it on and off almost every week. It’s report consistent now, though.

2 Likes

I’ve been trying to hit Rancid Milk on a Walter, as well as Rancid Milk and Spirit Bomb on a No Jive.

4 Likes

This topic comes up, and I think for me, it’s iron whip.
For the years I’ve been yo-yoing I should do this.

Jade whip is much easier. I believe I’m lazy about perfect string tension, or just can;t concern myself with it too much. Many tricks are so much more forgiving.

2 Likes

Most of them are amalgamations of someone else’s elemensts using my own transitions i think.

Horizontal is impossible for me. Also hops and pops in which your hands and arms are bent in weird directions. those are also impossible for me.

3 Likes

I have it almost dialed in on an alleycat.

2 Likes

Basically, every trick that cannot be performed ‘dry’ and has multiple motions happening at the same time will be a tough nut.

Boingy Boingy and Pop’N’Fresh were quite a challenge back then. Follow is another candidate.
Don’t forget about Suicides, these also take quite some tries to pin down.

Currently, I’m still struggling with the Instant Tower Rejection by Andrew Bergen and the Beefhook Gunshot by Kyle Kosarek. I land them sometimes, but I want them on lock.

2 Likes

I guess i have to go with spirit Bomb for now… i love what was said above that likely whatever im currently working on is going to be my hardest trick. Having said that yesterday i landed spirit Bomb cleanly 5 times… maaybe i should update this post.

2 Likes

If you miss spirit Bomb, just remount it or turn it into something else.

2 Likes

YO GUYS I GOT IT! A triple slack to a bucket mount!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9DcABrBuxI/?igshid=ilc6ysu1joln

6 Likes

:fire:Dope

1 Like

:pray::pray: Thank you sir

1 Like

For what I have learnt thus far I will have to go with Spirit Bomb, it took me so damn long to get my head around it but so rewarding once I got it.

I also took forever with Ninja Vanish for some reason.

3 Likes

Wow man, that’s crazy.

That’s insane!