What yoyos will I have on me for the rest of my life

Probably a nylon spacer mod pair of Yomega Raiders…and some YoYoFactory 888 hubstack thingy…because those are more fun than anything.

6 Likes

Whichever ones I don’t lose. :yum:

5 Likes

Nylon spacer mod pair of Raiders?

You don’t get out much; do you?

2 Likes

Which ever yoyo I next buy with my FaithInHumanity fund :slight_smile:
(Probably… :rofl:)

10 Likes

Ill have most of mine bar losing one or something. Im really sentimental and would eventually like to pass them on to my kids or grandkids when I kick the bucket

10 Likes

My Wedge because I got it when my brother and I went to a contest in Minnesota together. My Canary because my mom got it for me for Christmas this year. My Grail because it’s my grail. My Ti-Vayder because it’s awesome and an awesome value and possibly the only Ti I’ll get. My Bowl 7068, MC, Parlay, Grasshopper GTX, Batsquatch, and Honey Badger because they are all amazing throws. Everything else I would part with.

5 Likes

Wanker, Ti-Vayder, Richardrunner. Almost exclusively due to the fact that I will break the rest of them at some point.

6 Likes

My mom’s orange/green half swap One Drop Deep State.

My G2 AL7 Banshee. I’mma have it surgically attached to my hand.

8 Likes

Don’t think i’ll ever sell my Ti Float, Quail, or Nickel Plated Parlay. There’s probably others, but right now those 3 come to mind.

6 Likes

I mean… :man_shrugging:

22 Likes

Eh…maybe a little stuck in my ways. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have a handQuake 1.4b on my back. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

barebones, by dif-e-yo yoyos - my first ‘metal’ yoyo.

15 years later - still yoyo with it.

mgodzilla

cloudy…

3 Likes

In 2005 or 6 I spent about 5 hours on the phone talking to Frank about modding a handQuake yoyo and listening to him tell me about how he came up with the idea for centertracking bearings…yoyo designs he was flirting with…and I ended up buying a Speedster. Still have it. Incidentally…his GTO model has nothing to do with cars…he called it the GTO meaning Get This One. Told me himself. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

These for sure.

10 Likes

Bought my wife a ring for our last anniversary, she got me a tivayder. Keeping that forever.

12 Likes

tried and true, first glow in the dark duncan imperial

8 Likes

My mighty flea. It was a gift from my mother.

8 Likes

Did not expect the nostalgia angle. :slight_smile: So many yoyos tied to family. Awesome.

5 Likes

I may have missed the point of my own post. :slight_smile:

1 Like