what your #1 wanted yoyofacdtory?

I’m not a big YYF fan but the F.A.S.T 201 was remarkable!

c22, just to try one.

Same here. And to just to say I have one.

I disagree. I tried the Skyline and I personally didn’t care for it. I’d say if they sold for around $85 it would be about right.

I won’t say it was a bad yoyo, I will say it was NOT a good fit for me. For the most part, I enjoy almost any yoyo. This one is unfortunately on the other side of the “almost any”. We have to keep in mind preferences and individual tastes. I know YYF wouldn’t put these out if there wasn’t a lot of people who do like them.

A lot of people do seem to like the Skyline. I’m not really a fan of undersized so not really for me. I wouldn’t mind getting my hands on a Mutant DNA.

Yuki

undersized for the win!

role model

Really? I’m curious, what didn’t you like? It’s one of my personal faves. What tricks did you not like with it?

equalateral

They were selling B-grade Mutant DNA"s at BAC. I am so glad I got one. I really dig this yoyo. It’s heavy as heck(over 74 grams), but plays great. Not my normal shape, but this is a great yoyo.

Yeah, I think you wouldn’t mind getting your hands on one. If you like full sized and hefty, this is a seriously awesome player.

I want lots of YYF’s product. I’ll just list out what I want at the moment

Equilateral [YYF x Hiroyuki Suzuki]
John Ando Superstar
ShaqlerStar [more of them 'cause I’m starting to like the Northstar more than the Protostar]
And I’ll be first in line for the Loop1080s once they actually drop :3

Never been fully satisfied with a YYF. I’ve had to write them off. The Yuuksta was pretty good, but never again.

1 Like

Gotta cross the Equalateral off my list. Just bought one! I should have it very soon!

The hunt continues for other YYFs…

I only like their plastics. Or cheap metals for beginners.

2012 Supernovae
2010 Severes

dna I guess.

I want that 2009 Small Bearing Genesis to make a comeback. I have one and want another one. If anyone is willing to sell, let me know.

Been playin mine for a while now. Gotta say it ranks right there withmy code 2. Love it. Just wish it held a finger grind and arm grind better. One drops got it on that point but the equilateral is really fun and thumb grinds are sick and easy. Balance is awesome and play control is insane.

Your gonna be floored by this one. Best yyf yet.