What would you like to see in 2023?!

In particular, I would like to see more swirls! It’s a hard ask, but it would be really awesome if some throws came with swirl anos this year.

3 Likes

Would be really cool to see artsy annodizers like vendetta and jasonwongzero come to our hobby and collaborate with some small runs. I’m grateful we have Ray and Gruntbull

9 Likes

We have been trying since the release of our first YoYo Perpetual to bring something revitalized and fresh to the market. We have a lot of plans for 2023 and 2024 and I appreciate each and every one of you that have tried our products. It’s humbling to see each time we are mentioned. Honestly I appreciate it more than you all know

10 Likes

I am anxiously awaiting the Accelerated! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I would like to see more yoyo players in the US taking up 2A and stop being lazy
:joy_cat:

6 Likes

Whenever someone mentions 2a this is the image in my head.

7 Likes

I should have been more specific when I wished that yo-yos could be purchased at retail stores. I’m gonna be much more careful with my remaining two wishes. :woman_genie:

5 Likes

I heard the wheel is pretty good, snag it!

1 Like

Instant buy. No questions asked.

5 Likes

Did anyone say rev 3 yet because… rev 3

7 Likes

Everything I previously mentioned pales in comparison to how bad I want these:

White Cerakote Panorama & Free Solo :weary::weary::weary:

Would be an unlimited money machine for @da5id and @The_Machinist

6 Likes

Free Solo is a no brainer for Cerakote

2 Likes

The cerakote looks beautiful. Definitely would love to see more color options. Brighter colors hopefully. Also I wonder what else can be done with it, like splashes or graphics?

Have you seen the green uv reactive wyvern they are releasing? It looks really good. Andrew Daughtry posted a picture of it.

1 Like

Do you know where they will be released? And when?:crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

I would like more yoyos in 2023. Simple as that

1 Like

They haven’t put out a release date or where they will be available yet.

1 Like

I may have already chimed in with this, I can’t remember… I’m looking forward to what @MarkD and @Glenacius_K are cooking up next! And some of @jeffreypang911’s next injection machined projects. :yo-yo:

7 Likes

I’d like to see more YYE Throwdowns!

4 Likes

Anything that can be done with a Airbrush can be done with Ceracote.

There are some amazing examples in the Outdoor arena; Bows, firearm and knife industy. Ceracote has been around for a long time.

3 Likes