What was the hardest trick for you to learn?

Superman and And Whut it took me 1 week to learn both.

I cant do 5A tanglers, I’ve been doing 5A seriously for like 2 months and I still cant do it…

I can do many tricks, alot of advanced/expert level stuff and am not a shabby freestyler. HOWEVER i have the hardest dang time with BoingyBoing. I dont know why the hell i cant just get that trick already.

1. magic drop in a wrist mount
  2. magic drop over both hands
  3. suicide to double or nothing
  4. pink hippo
  5. did i mention magic drop? Think the only thing that made me get magic drop down, was not practicing it lol. Just having a way better feel for how to manipulate the yoyo and having a stronger breakaway made magic drop 100x easier. Still have trouble rejecting it way over both hands but i’m getting better.

Me too i can do all of the master tricks here but boingy boing.

trapeze whip. I just can’t get it.

Soiled Panties and LEg wraap Trap

Spirit Bomb. Took me a good 3 days, and I still can’t hit it consistantly.

I just do a regen to behind the back, much easier and smoother…

Hmm… I’ll try that.

so far freaking gyroscopic flop is killing me but im not that far yet. ;D
i can do some advanced and some expert but gyroscopic flop is killing me
and for some reason plastic whips not giving me problems anymore

GRAVITY PULL trust me.

Dizzy baby for some reason. lol

For me; Boing-e-boing. took me two months to actually get, and its not even that good.

1 Like

Any trick that has an Under Whip in it (Cheese Whip, Under Jade WHip, etc.) I SUCK at. But honestly I think that Haddock and Leg Wrap Trap are my worst tricks.

boing-e-boing >:( it looks so cool but i can never do it :frowning:

for me 5a horizantal tanglers :o they are so cool but i cant do it long enough

Trapeze was the first trick that I thought was ridiculously impossible that I was actually able to learn… thought I could conquer the world after I got that consistent.

Iron Whip was another one…

Suicides of course, which I still don’t have very consistent.

Boingy-boing also…

Looping…

Binding! If you can believe that. lol It was really hard for me to even understand what I was trying to do when I picked up my first unresponsive yoyo.

suicides were a breeze for me, I just got boingy down yesterday. So, I guess I’m having troubles with consistency now…can’t hit combos on video…

Brent Stole.

And i still dont understand ninja vanish…