What was the hardest trick for you to learn?

Pesky Kwijibo!!! I thought I had it, but then I’ve just watched a tutorial again, and it turns out I’ve not been doing it quite right. Back to square one. :o :o :o

hidemasa hook

I’m Just Gunna put down my top 5 hardest

1. Brent Stole - still learning, done it twice EVER
  2. Suicides _still learning until i can do 2 in a row INCLUDING EVERY SINGLE VARIATION
  3. Ladder Escape - Still learning
  4. Hour Glass - GOT IT DOWN!!! WOOT WOOT
  5. yuuki slack -.-

most tricks for me

oh my god… i had the hardest time learning trapeze. it took me about a week to learn.

Hidemesa Hook took the most practice, gave up on Spirit Bomb, and Leg Wrap Trap is the hardest frickin trick ever.

Believe it or not, I actually got spirit bomb down in about 2 days. The hardest part for me in that trick was the wrist mount dismount. I didn’t think it was that hard. I still can’t do magic drop…

That’s basically me.

I’m just now starting to get it. Don’t feel bad :slight_smile:

For me, Suicides. (Hardest I’ve attempted to learn right now) At the time I started (Just learning 2 or 0), I couldn’t even throw it right because, at the time, I couldn’t even throw a breakaway. I actually just started in a sleeper and turned to the side :). Once I figured out how to get the throw, I had to learn to adjust string tension. After that, I had no problem with it :\

mine is plastic whip man that yoyo be trippin ;D

brent stole, kwyjibo and boingy-boing

BOINGY-BOING >:( i can finally get it going but it is really sloppy looking lol

Boing-E-Boing >:(

right now, 5a/2a tangler

the key to boing-e-boing is SLOWING DOWN. make it steady. don’t get all fast with it, like you automatically want to…believe me, i know. make your throw hand steady, but not TOO fast. like you’re beating a drum. go on the “1-2-3-4” count.

Hardest trick for me would have to be Boingy Boing now. Lol, took me a good 3 days to learn. And it was weird cuz i learned Gyroscopic flop in a matter of hours, yet this was troubling.

It was a matter of finding the comfortable zone. Now i work on endurance with Boingy Boing. By far my favorite trick to do while walking to class and just going about my business.

Boingy-boing. Still can’t get it down, lol :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

I can help out if u need

I’m actually starting to get magic drops finally. :slight_smile: I’m changing my hardest trick to “Seasick.” The motion is hard.

Im so bad at seasick. It took me around 3 hours to finally nail. Seasick was the only trick I did for three hours. wow.