What time are you best at yoyoing?

I’ve noticed that, in general, I am most consistent at yoyoing in the middle of the morning, typically peaking at around 9:30-10:00-ish. Does this happen to anyone else, where they seem to perform better at a certain time of day?

2 Likes

Yes but for me is always around 4pm is where i feel more “performing” while to create tricks i love after 7pm or in general when is dark outside I feel the most creative

3 Likes

In the morning with a fresh cup of coffee. But for me it’s usually more about the location than the time

3 Likes

I would say my most amazing combos are done when I’m sleeping.

I just never miss…

Last night I actually won a Contest while sleeping.

Sadly, I woke up before the Awards presentations.

Evan and Gentry were fighting over 2nd place and when I went to break up the altercation, I tripped on a mic stand and it woke me up.

6 Likes

When the kids are not present because I don’t have to split my attention. So when they are in school, swim class, bed, whatever. Not saying I don’t pull out a yo-yo whole at the park or something too just different level of focus more a fidget or repetition than s as nothing else.

5 Likes

At night, after the kids are asleep. That’s when I feel the most inspired :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Later in the day Im more tired out, so consistency drops, but creativity is stronger in the evening. I just yoyo whenever

Other than that, it mostly depends on lighting/wind condition

3 Likes

After one drink but before seven.

Ivan

3 Likes

I’m pretty bad at it, 24/7 :grimacing:

4 Likes

In the future.

6 Likes

For it feels I’m best right at the time before I have to put the yo-yo away before I have to go to work, we are going out, or the dog gives me the “Bat” signal to go out.

1 Like

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

2 Likes

Early AM at 4 usually is when I feel I tend to throw to my peak

2 Likes