What throws do you regret getting rid of the most?

And that revolver.

What you sold my throw???

I’ve still got my Underdog thank God!

1 Like

Always wondered how the underdog played. Everyone said it was like a metal freehand so I’m assuming something like the imortalis, fluchs, or even the metal freehand played like it.

1 Like

Far better 7075 coated with Teflon and adjustable gap. It’s really hurts that Matt’s gone West. Hands down the best fhz next to the Mg. Jmtc

10 Likes

My YYF horizon.

2 Likes

SKON Revolver? Still have that. Never letting that go.

2 Likes

I was misinformed. I’m never parting with my Skon stuff either. Good choice!

2 Likes

I regret ‘not’ getting rid of enough yoyos…

I’m so old now that if I die suddenly. They can dig six feet down and save the dirt for potted plants.

And then just drop in the casket and fill the plot up with yoyos😳

Honestly, yoyo in my opinion are made to be played. So when I move a yoyo to the next owner, I figure it is probably having more fun than when I had it🤔

9 Likes

Honestly selling my clyw bonfire was a bummer but I didn’t had enough time to really use it because Starbucks was draining every hour of my life when I worked there :confused:

2 Likes

I could really use a venti Mocha Java Chip right now. Who knows when my Starbucks will open again.

3 Likes

Mint Pink Lilith ed Project. Mint now the sky is the limit, possibly $1,000

2 Likes

My Lilith is dinged to heck and back but still a great player.

2 Likes

My dragon slayer edition T1

2 Likes

Mine is opened but it’s drive through only and it’s crazy busy. Doesn’t matter anymore for me because I go to a local coffee shop now :joy:

3 Likes

For these yoyos I feel longing,to name a few:
•Wooly Marmot and the Chief(CLYW).
•The bronze Rancher and spyder2(SPYY).
•The Rocket(ILYY).
•The Triplet and Gleipnir(YYR).
•…I also miss my Dingo(One Drop)or my oxygene Oxy5:(
-"Why?!!,WHYYY…???,why did i get rid of them!!!":man_shrugging:t3::weary:

4 Likes

Sold a mint OG bape @ $250 for festival tickets in 2014.

Sold a pair of mib HSPIN/OXY’s @ 150 a piece for a pair of kicks. I could’ve at least kept one.

7 Likes

Ouch lol.

When I was going through my YYN PMs I had a similar sting of regret, someone offered me a Bape for my YYF Superstar back in like 2010. The Bape was beat up to be fair but still… lmao.

The ones I’ve had that I regret selling/trading the most:

• 555 (was my first metal and it’s such a cool colorway)
  • 1st Run Grizzly Bear Clown Town Peak
  • 1st Run Big Brother YoYo Bully (I have a second run but the colors on the first run were so much nicer IMO)
  • 07 Aqua 888
  • A clear Freehand Zero that a member of TheYo (Jared) painted, they called it “Jackson Pollock” inspired, it looked like the BBB CLYW colorway.
  • Steve Brown FHZ that was Takeshi silicone recessed and autographed by Steve at Indiana States ‘07.
4 Likes

There’s a lot on my list:
CLYW Canvas
A-rt Diptych
RSO Bapezilla
CLYW 7075 AC2
CLYW/OD Seven Summits
Luftverk 000
RSO Bowl 7068
CLYW Cliff
CLYW Avalanche
Sturm Panzer Leo Sniper MkII 7068
Yoyorecreation Overdrive Draupnir
G2 Aftershock
G2 Hawk
G2 Tishee

Some of those, I had to sell to raise money for emergency vet bills, others, I sold/traded because I didn’t know what I had.

8 Likes