What should my next yoyo be?

Prefferably a metal YYF yoyo. My Birthday is coming up in a month and I’m lost on what I should get. My top choice right now is the BOSS (Reccomended by my friend), but I’m not convinced. Any suggestions…? ???

On Topic:
I think you should get a Genesis/Burnside/Code1/Code2[When it releases]/C3 DiBase.

Whats your price range?
Undersized or Full sized?
Are you looking for Solid or floaty?

What company hehe?

Off topic:
Moved to Looking for help and Recommendation.

Well I have the Dark Magic II. It’s $40.80 and is the best yo-yo I’ve ever had. If its in your price range, i recommend it. It has metal rims and a plastic center allowing for longer sleep times. Hoped this helped!

I’d also recommend the Di Base.

YYJ phenomizm if you want a bi-metal
C3 Di-base is great for an all metal

RecRev oscillatrix is fun too. Pick one that looks the coolest and you’ll be happy :slight_smile:

Have you played a BOSS? It’s so hard to make decisions based on looks and forum recommendations. It helps, but it’s not perfect.

People are recommending some pretty good stuff. The Dark Magic II is a tried and proven favorite in general, I really like mine, it’s my go-to yoyo.

I have a Phenomizm and it’s also amazing

The Dibase is a future purchase for me.

It might help if you show a budget as to what you want to spend. Also, what do you have now that you like helps a lot. Are there features you are looking for? Any material preferences? Not to push metals, but metals are pretty much the way to go, but YYF does make the Protostar and Northstar which play like metals but are priced like the plastics they are. These are not to be overlooked yoyos!

I also think the ability to enjoy something is based on the person using it. I can have tons of fun with a ONE or a WHIP, and at $10 they are cheap, durable and loads of fun. But I don’t think I’d recommend those for you. I think you’re probably worthy of something higher up in the price range.