What should I have someone get me for my birthday? $150-$200

keep in mind today’s sale allows you to buy $250 worth of products for $200+shipping

Just wanted to let you guys know what she got me…

I wanted the Mr. Butcher but it was all sold out. So my next option was to figure out a new throw. Feeling a bit frantic I chose to look as some of my throws and tried to remember what I wanted back before I started my whole 28 stories collection idea.

Here’s what I decided on:
Benchmark O, V, H
Brass Ultra lights (only brass SE I wanted that were in stock)
and a black CLYW 5-panel

All in all a pretty good birthday present… ;D

Not going to say the benchmarks are bad, probably the best at their price, but I would’ve personally gotten 1 150+ metal then 3 $60 metals. Quality over quantity is the way to go, for me anyways :slight_smile:

But the benchmarks are quality, Andy. It this case he purchased a good quantity of quality items.

Well what I meant was Id rather get the best throw I can get in my budget instead of getting multiple decent yoyos.

I know, benchmarks are very good yoyos, but with a $200 budget, there’s better throws out there

Good buy! I love my benchmarks. Enough that when someone traded me a Dif-E-Yo Juggernaut for my Benchmark-H, I replaced it. =)

It’s fun to be able to let people experience the differences in play the shapes bring.

May i recommend the TP paranoid as a choice? i have mine and its a ton of fun its a little floaty, very stable has an awesome shape and the colorways are super cool! i play with that yoyo all day!!! (except when i have to re-silicone it)

He decided to get the Benchmark trio :slight_smile: