What’s your funnest casual throw?

Syfo is great, the Emotion is also incredibly fun

2 Likes

It is a CRIME I forgot to mention the FH1

Should’ve been the most obvious, but I was only thinking about AL. Forgive me father for I have sinned.

2 Likes

DD Assassin

5 Likes

Honestly we should have all said FH1…

4 Likes

My spinworthy unreposnive wood yoyo is a go to for a fun casual throw. There is something about a wooden unresponsive that always hits differently.

2 Likes

Can’t wait for the emotion to come out. Did Patrick Dressel send you an emotion yoyo to review?

1 Like

I was going to.

The plastic or aluminium?

Oh man, I have had the pleasure of playing a Hatrick 2 recently and it is a keeper! It’s got more float than the OG thanks to the weight distribution and the slight increase in diameter.

Getting back on topic, the Koi by yoyofriends would be my pick. Such great handfeel, ringy 7068 goodness, and got some power behind it while being nice and R O U N D.

1 Like

Plastic.

9 Likes

I think that it’s likely doc will make another run at some point.

The MCMO is really good. I also really enjoy the MK1 Spyglass.

FH1, RBC

Gotta do the responsive tricks.

1 Like

RBC is maybe the funnest yoyo I own. I enjoy it so much I don’t want to take it out of the house.

3 Likes

Maybe :eye: :eye:

Fh1 is fun also yeah

2 Likes

Speedaholic xx. It comes from a performance standpoint but I just like dinking around with it

2 Likes

Slappa, Slim Dunk, Static Wave, Freshly Dirty VHS. All fun, slim, lighter weight throws.

8 Likes

my most fun* casual throws are the Doc Pop Icarus, G2 Carbine, and One Drop Downbeat 20/20. I tend to bop around on them as they’re big and floaty fun time throws.

3 Likes

might be a little bias, but Uppercut & KO LOL - but also Atom Smasher, Plastic Fulvia and FH1

4 Likes

My first run Dv888. Nobody believes me when I say that but I love that little rock to this day man Lmao

5 Likes

I’d go with Panorama, Thorn, Koi and like someone else mentioned, Speedaholic XX. All of these find their way into the rotation when I’m in a rut. I’ll also offer the Aceyo Amusing and Amusing Max. I don’t think anyone talks about these, but they are a fantastic, wide organic-ish shape. The Max spins for days, too!

3 Likes