What’s your favorite modern responsive that’s still in production?

OoOoWeeee. I’ve been wanting to try out some counterweight play recently too. Looks fun. And plastic so when it flings off into the distance it won’t cause too much damage.

3 Likes

Oh man. I want that Doc Pop Chiquita Banana Thing so much! Oh to have disposable income. :tired_face: #brokedad

4 Likes

Just ordered myself a yellow one as well.

3 Likes

I was also able to order a Yellow The Thing👍

2 Likes

How are people feeling about the 2023 Butterfly AL without its caps? Still liking (or disliking) it?

1 Like

It is probably my second favorite player behind my Weekender.

1 Like

This is all you need. Plus it goes unresponsive with a twist of the beating seat. Anyway have a nice day.

7 Likes

What sort of response pads do you have in yours?

2 Likes

I’m sort of meh on it. For that much money I would get a Weekender or a day tripper.

4 Likes

Have you ever messed around with an Axl Elite? Curious about it.

1 Like

Been loving that colorways! Im hoping to find a Tom Cat or Fat Cat like that :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

I haven’t.

1 Like

The doc pop edition Thing is so good!

10 Likes

I love mine as well.

3 Likes

I’ve wanted to try an AXL for a while, but can’t find one anywhere. I used to have a Six Shooter by BMT which was also a rip on the Silver Bullet, but sold it here to someone who collects those or really wanted it for some reason. It was great though they don’t come apart so any tough axle knot has to be cut out.

3 Likes

Turbo disk of course.

3 Likes

I’ve got a minty one with holster for trade………

2 Likes

They have them listed for sale on their site, but something tells me it’s just a fluke. When you go to check out it says you have to call.

1 Like

Yeah, they might have decided that the yoyo world has passed them by. Or maybe they only make them once in a blue moon. There were a few in stock at a couple of sites but those have gone away from what I’ve seen.

1 Like

I was messaging with @GnarlyCharlie today and discovered that the SnapBack makes a decent freehand responsive.

It’s a little snappier than a Butterfly XT and a touch wider to make landing tricks easier.

8 Likes