What’s been the biggest factor in your improvement?

How good do you think you are at yoyoing as objectively as possible, and what’s been the biggest factor in your improvement?

5 Likes

I could write an essay on this topic but I will make it as short as I can. Well, I feel like I am a pretty good player. I can not say for sure how good I am though, because I have not been around other players enough for them to tell me how I differ or compare from other player’s styles. I would love to know how much I compare to some contest players, that way I could get a base line for what my skills are really like. I have been yoyoing for 6 years and it has developed to be one of my favorite passions. I love yoyoing, and the adrenaline rush I feel when ever I do fast speed combos is the best feeling in the world!!! :wink:
When it comes to my improvement over the years, I believe that my passion and determination has helped me improve tremendously. When I get into something, I go all out and do whatever it takes to be the best of myself. I just fell in love with innovating and coming up with my own stuff. I am very fond of the creativity aspect of yoyoing. I would also say that choreography is something I love. There is something about music that just makes me want to pick up a yoyo, and I feel so fulfilled whenever I hit tricks to beats. I love putting flow into my tricks and making them look good! Overall, I think that innovation and the choreography possibilities were big factors that helped me improve as a player. I also believe that my passion is reason I work hard to be better. :heart:
Sorry it is lengthy. My heart had a lot to say. How about you guys?!

5 Likes