What Plastic should I get?

Ok so I’ve been throwing about 5 months and I have half a dozen high end metals but I need a take with me everywhere throw so I don’t beat up my metals. Right I’ve been looking at YYJ Bi-Metals and some YYF Plastics. Here’s the list of things I’m interested in.
DM2, Protostar,Vigilante,Hitman,Trigger and a Severe.
Note: Don’t really care about preferences just want nice placing throw.

I’ve heard great things about the severe and trigger but never used them, I have used a DM2 and owened a protostar, and I prefer the Protostar more. But thats just me, the DM2 is great, too, but it has a more classic shape to it.

The severe is the second smoothest plastic I have ever played. But you should try to find some RecRev delrins. They are amazing.

The trigger seemed to be a hit and miss with me. I got one off the BST awhile ago and it was pretty smooth. Last week, my friend and I ordered a total of 3 brand new triggers, and two of them had noticeable vibe(but they were fine after I tuned them).

Diffusion.

I really like the YYF Protostar. It’s probably my go to throw for when I leave the house.

I’ve played the DM2, and it’s really loud. Can be rather obnoxious for some people, myself included.

The YYJ Trigger isn’t too bad, I feel like it’s really thin though. Might break too easy.

I’ve never played a YYF Severe, but the Vigilante is awesome and undersized, so it wouldn’t be uncomfortable in your pocket. ;D

So for my two cents, I’d say YYF Protostar (75% yes) or a Vigilante (25% yes). ;D

At the mid-range price point the DM II is great. Lower end, can’t go wrong with a Journey.

The protostar is a great plastic, if i had to choose a plastic, it would be the protostar

Severe best 5a/1a delrin yoyo I have.

Phenomizm has plastic rims with nickel plated brass rings. It is super stable and fast and the mirrored caps make it look really flashy

I have owned a bunch of plastics and the two I have liked most are the Adegle Asteroid and my AeroYo Machete.

Severe is a good choice

i would either reccnomend the protostar or the diffusion

Have you considered the Shaqlerstar? It’s pretty much a slightly heavier protostar. I would assume that the extra weight would add to spin time(always helpful). It also is a lot less expensive than stuff like the severe.

My thoughts exactly since YYF no longer sells Northstars. I have assumed that the Shaqlerstar is the new Northstar.

My personal pick would be the Severe. I got it a couple of days after it released, and am still amazed at how good it is.

If you don’t get that one, get a DMII. It’s one of the yoyos that all other yoyos are compared to for a reason.

I have not played the Trigger yet, but I want one, and it may be a good choice, but I would not get any of the other yoyos on your list if you are considering the Severe and DMII, unless you are wanting something undersized, then I would say Hitman Pro. But it still isn’t as impressive as the first two I mentioned.

Don’t forget the Yoyojam Classic! It’s really good once you put a full C sized bearing in it. For 10 bucks(15 with a bearing), it plays as good as a Protostar!

I have 3 unresponsive plastics. Protostar, PSG, and Classic.

Here is how I rank them…

LOOKS:

1. PSG
  2. Protostar
  3. Classic

DURABILITY:

1. PSG
  2. Classic
  3. Protostar

COMFORT:

1. PSG
  2. Protostar
  3. Classic

PLAYABILITY (Spin Time, Stability, Forgiveness, Balance):

1. Classic
  2. Protostar
  3. PSG

I like all 3 yoyos… but I must say that the YYJ Classic is the best performer (although it is hard on the eyes).

Did everyone forget the alpha crash? Between that and the something V they’re my 2 favorite plastics

Severe, the v, halo

Looks 3 being the low tier-2 being mid tier-1 being high tier
3-the v
2-halo
1- severe

Shape
3-halo
2-severe
1-the v

Playability
3-the v
2- halo