What is this yoyo? Round 3 up now. (Flex your yo-yo knowledge)

From time to time I see people who forget what they have in their collection. I was going over mine, and had a moment where i thought i would need to ask what the yoyo above is. Finally found my answer, but thought it would be fun to post it anyway. I might even do a follow up in a few days with one that is harder to ID.

Here’s the most current round for anyone just joining the thread.

5 Likes

Peak 2?

6 Likes

Peak 2 C-Rod

7 Likes

Well done. I also did not know it was the CR version. I found an image to match the color way. So this ended up adding to my knowledge. I’ll try the next one. It’ll be a little harder. Stay tuned yoyoketeers.

3 Likes

Now this round might be a little harder.

8 Likes

That’s a Yomega Fireball.

Ok. What do I win?

4 Likes

I know, I know>>

That’s a pretty ugly yo-yo.

But, I mean that in a nice way.

I mean, seriously, sorta pretty in a kinda ugly way…

I stared at the side view of that yo-yo and actually became frightened.

PS…. Just a warning. But I think that is a ‘cursed yo-yo’.

And…… whoever correctly identifies it, will die Screaming…

Just a friendly warning…

4 Likes

Well so far no one has identified it. Hint the paint on this yoyo was very sticky. Like trying to do a finger grind with a michelin tire. Hence I did a little sanding. Also it’s taller than a Genesis.

Pocket Pros Zombie

1 Like

Are you still alive?

Just barely :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Good to know it is not to cursed.

This is something of a vintage joy. Beyond worth it for $15 I paid for it, but like the hint said. That paint was awful for grinds. I’ll get another round up soon.

2 Likes

SPIN TO WIN!

2 Likes

Round 3 is a bit interesting. This might actually be to hard. It has mods obviously.

This is an odd gem in my collection. Good luck.

5 Likes

The shape of this yoyo looks so familiar but I just can’t place it.

2 Likes

That’s a cheap yo-yo you added hubstacks to.

8 Likes

Not just any hubstacks. Those are PGM hubstacks. They play better on a metal, but this little cheap skate needed new response and bearings to. The response inside is actually from a yyf throw that had the same white plastic guts, but used response pads instead of starburst. I still can’t believe it was weighted so well since if my memory is correct the bearing size was wrong. All the same what a gem. I got one or two more worth showing off, and possibly one last funny one. Just gotta see if somebody miss calls it.

3 Likes