What is this trick called?

Hey guys! So this trick is basically a gyro flop and then revolutions, so the yoyo in spinning around but is turned on its axis. What is this trick called and does anyone know where i can find a tutorial to help with learning it?



It is called Gyrolutions. Here’s a tutorial.

I heard it called Gyrolutions before.

Not the best tutorial but it’s alright.

Dang beaten to the punch…
Really should turn post notification back on…

Thanks a million to both of you! Yeah so its basically what i was already attempting but seeing that in slowmo really helps. Your the best :smiley:

This is one trick i gotta learn :stuck_out_tongue: