Could someone tell me the name of this trick

I was wandering if anybody could tell me what the trick is called in this video, it is around 1:39, it is the part where the yo-yo looks like it is going tilt off the string, but it just sort of revolves around the string and maybe give me a link to a tutorial. I can’t figure out how to do it by the video.
Here is the video:
Thank you in advance.

That trick is called a gyroscopic flop. There are many variations of it, and different ways to do it. Andre has a tutorial for one of the ways on this site, and you can find many other’s on youtube/vimeo ^^

1 Like

I saw that trick and thought it looked neat, so I wanted to learn it.(It might become a favorite.) Thank you for your help.
Merry Christmas!

a more detailed instruction: