What is this called?

I’ve been getting more comfortable with whirlwinds, which made me more confident with completely letting go of the dama. I’ve been perfecting (the best I can explain) a big cup, half whirlwind base cup. I have also been working on a standard grip, base cup, inward whirlwind with it twisting, to big cup pen grip. Of course when I get them down and time I’ll post a video, but I hope I could describe it. All I can figure out is it may be a suicide. Thanks for any help guys.

Here is a video of me doing them.