What is the max # of likes per day?

I used my 1000 lol. I tend to stick to pics, quotes, reply’s, or PM’s.

6 Likes

Wow!

4 Likes

I pay my kid brother to scroll through and like everything on my behalf because I have better things to do.

5 Likes

I wouldn’t waste the money lol. It would add up to be another yo-yo, and there is always time to like some posts.

4 Likes

He’s a kid and he can’t tell the difference between real coins and the plastic ones I give him and he thinks this forum is a game and if he clicks every heart he will eventually get to the boss level.

4 Likes

Hahaha, that’s epic, and funny, and a lil bit naughty. I like it. I support that move, well done!

4 Likes

You’re kidding, right? You asked us to increase likes and then have some kid come and like all posts as a joke? That’s … not great … my man.

I took your request in good faith.

5 Likes

That was a joke. I’m sorry.

6 Likes

My bad. Just a misunderstanding. Thank you for clarifying! :hugs:

6 Likes

I like that you mentioned that. Even though I didn’t really like the timing of your post. But I like the fact that you voiced a legitimate opinion. Although I don’t like that some people won’t understand what you meant. I doubt some folks like what you said. But I don’t like that you didn’t get more likes by this time.
Logic most likely dictates that a like/don’t like variable does not always pan out like you might want it to.
And I don’t like that at all.

4 Likes

Allegory of Love by C.S. Lewis.

Basically the premise is our concept of love comes from chivalry, and an invention of poets. Our ancestors probably had a word for it when you bring someone a rabbit or fish. Anyway.

Never got around to reading it, a classic though.

1 Like