What happened to lorenzyocubing

I’ve been waiting to see Lorenzo post something but he has not posted in forever

PS. does anybody know if he’s going to nationals

4 Likes

He on insta but he hasnt uploaded

He keeps finding spiders in the house

1 Like

He posted a stream a week or 2 ago that explained everything, he said what yoyos he has/will review

4 Likes

Lol yeah, all the spooders

2 Likes

I did my part u guys gotta contribute

6 Likes

I love how Mongoose isn’t even active on IG but he gets on Lorenzyo’s page first…

1 Like

well here’s the thing I don’t have IG and I don’t even have an phone I have a flip phone my parents don’t like the internet and the fact that they let me post youtube vids and talk on here is a big win for me

1 Like

I know I know, I don’t even have a flip phone, I post on IG on my Mom’s phone, the only way I got an Instagram account was when Ollie Westrich got sponsored and I told my dad that IG can help me get sponsored (which is true)

1 Like

maybe soon I will ask my mom if I can get an IG account on her computer

1 Like

It makes me glad to hear they allow you to post here. This is a relatively safe place as far as the internet goes. Profanity and not “proper” topics are squashed pretty fast. Tell your parents I (a grown man with five children) said thanks. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

uh but that’s the problem they would say something like this

your not man you do not have 8 children like me you said you have 5 that’s weak

2 Likes

PS I have 7 siblings that’s why I said, 8 children

2 Likes

Well in their defense if they have eight children then they are stronger than I am lol.

2 Likes

hahaha i guess your right about that :sweat_smile:

2 Likes