What happened to all the standard April 1st jokes?

This is the first year i can remember with no amazingly untrue stories(by this time of the day).

Most interestingšŸ˜³

1 Like

You didnā€™t hear? Celebrating April fools day was just made a second degree felony as of yesterday.

1 Like

There was a company that said they appointed chuck Norris as their company head adviser and someone said duncan was changing their logo to green instead of red and thatā€™s about all Iā€™ve seen.

PM Me if you have a B!ST Tondo F/T

1 Like

This:
http://paulzorovich.wix.com/string-review#!Magic-Play-String/c21kp/56fd2ec70cf2bd66055f40a0

Whatā€™s lacking in the yoyo industry, the computer industry is making up for. MSI with modular motherboards, NZXT with shue +, Razer with a toaster, itā€™s insanity.

'doc, Iā€™ve been telling you to get on social media. Iā€™ve seen some really good ones on Instagram today, and got a good chuckle. Sign up on Instagram, itā€™s a real happening place these days.

1 Like

Well, there was the famous Yoyofactory x Zammy Soul Doubt back in 2013.

I tried to do it again with Jacob of G-squared since many people thought that I was sponsored due to the announcement of the G2xZ project. So I tried playing on that by Jacob going on my facebook and saying ā€œWelcome to the Team!ā€ and I posted it on instagram and the main bst group on facebook.

Got some people April fooled while others saw right through it. All in the name of good fun.
:slight_smile:

~Z

YoYoFactory drops one every year.

You should follow us on Instagram

As much as it pains me to say thisā€¦ I genuinely fell for yours. Very nicely done. :-X

#prepared

What did they do?