What goals do you have after you win worlds?

Evan you’re obviously an inspirational figure in the yo-yo community my question for you is after you win worlds :grin::100::facepunch:t5:What other accomplishments or goals do you have for yourself?

1 Like

This is one that I don’t like to talk about too much because I don’t feel quite ready and haven’t practiced enough, but I plan to be a full time musician within the next 5 to 10 years. My big vision is to create a symphony with instruments from around the world (e.g. shamisen from japan, bongos from africa, ukulele from hawaii, etc…) with the message that as a society, we can put our differences aside, and come together to make beautiful things together.

6 Likes

If you need an erhu player I’m down. I’m also really bad so you should probably find someone else.

Nice, haha

Very nice idea. You could canvass forums/websites for the various instruments to find available musicians since geographic proximity may become an issue. I play the button accordion, and would participate if I could get there.

If yoyofactory sponsors me I’ll play either the sax, violin, or piano in that symphony.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I don’t want to get too ahead of myself but thanks for volunteering to play in the symphony, guys! I may have to come back to this forum 5 years in the future to do some scouting, lol

2 Likes

Haha, just in case. I play the Bassoon. I also play Piano but that’s not exotic enough lol.

1 Like