What gloves do you wear?

During this summer I have been practicing at least 2 hours each day. Yeah with my cotton ones I go through a pair about every 3 weeks

1 Like

Yeah I can’t do speed play at all with out gloves. Just doesn’t work :sweat_smile:

No gloves here. Or tape. Must not play hardcore enough.

A lot of serious players that compete do not wear them. It boggles my mind, I don’t know how they do it. When I sweat, the string refuses go fly across my fingers.

1 Like

Probably an environmental thing to some degree. I mostly yoyo inside with air conditioning and modest humidity. More heat and/or humidity seem to make gloves more necessary. I do notice when I play outside that string sticks to my fingers and I suck more than usual (generally fairly humid here in summer and this one has generally been 85+ temps).

1 Like

I mainly yoyo inside too. I am just one of those people who sweat a lot so I need gloves

1 Like

I’ve seen your videos. If I played the way you do I’d probably need gloves too. Then again, if I was attempting the tricks you’re doing in the last couple vids you posted (the horizontal stuff) I’d probably wear a hockey helmet with a face shield as well.

4 Likes

:joy:

Hey guys! So I would like to give a shout out to the person who recommended the New Feeling yoyo gloves from yoyoexpert. I just got them in the mail today and they are awesome! By far the best gloves I ever used. Very stretchy and durable. If you are looking for a new kind of glove you should try these! Thanks!

3 Likes