what do you think is the BEST yoyo?

Well, if he’s not trolling I hope he says something. I wasn’t trying to scare or flame anyone, but pointing out that it’s a little suspicious.

Duncan butterfly or Majesty not sure.

I really should say, “it’s all preference! What YOU want!”

But in reality the best over 100$ throws are CLYWs, they make precision yoyos, think of them as the Apple computers of the yoyo world

My personal favorite is the Wooly Marmot

The first Flores yoyo.

Yyf supernova

no jive 3 in 1

Well my best yoyo is the yyf monster mine was $120 because I got the red with black splash

NOT EVEN A YOYO. I SAY A PEN IS THE BEST YOYO… CAUSE YOU KNOW, THEY SAY THAT THE PEN IS MIGHTIER THAN THE YOYO… Wait that is not right… oops.
But seriously, the CODE 2 and the chief are my favorites.

I hate Apple computers, CLYW is not even close to apples philosophy. Clyw encourages creative and innovative use of there throws. Instead of locking it down to just what some designer thought it should only be used for. Also what about Something Anglam over $200 aluminium, C3, Oxygene, SPYY, X3, onedrop. All those are supposedly great companies, some even more high end and precision than CLYW. I do love my Gnarwhal though.

Well, what kind of throws do you like? Taking a basis off of your current favorites, we can help pick out the right yoyo for you.

Yes. And a 20$ YoYo can play like 100. (MYY)