What did you throw 2023?

Happy Sunday. Today’s I’m slinging some begs and packing an AL7 Aotus.

30 Likes

Very nice! I’ve never seen singing begs before! What tune do they sing?

2 Likes

ILYY Solid & Krapfen

35 Likes

Finally got around to the watermelon swap on my FHNeo. The white pips on the CW always annoyed me so I tried to sharpie them in, but nail polish :nail_care: will be the next enhancement.

34 Likes

Looks great!

3 Likes

2023 Butterfly AL

21 Likes

My Sunday experiment is the Dioparama: I mean, you realize at first that there’s something weird going on, but after a few minutes you wonder if you’d pass a blind test…

30 Likes

Wooly Markmont - Small, shiny and fun.

38 Likes

Loving how this @DedHed counterweight pairs weight wise with the Thing.

32 Likes

Feeling green today

32 Likes

Same here - my favorite color accelerated!!

30 Likes

You did phenomenal job this this thing plays like a dream. Floaty stable and crazy spin time. I’m blown away every time I do a bind at the end of a combo how much it still has in the tank. This thing can go for days!

6 Likes

Myself and @hesperaux put a ton of time effort and energy into the design, the positive feedback has been overwhelming. We hope you like what we have coming in June/July as well :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Back to basics with the Maverick

Gonna string it up and begin my 5A journey

24 Likes

Sunday fun-day with the Koi. This would be my take- everywhere throw if it weren’t for the fact that I don’t wanna risk dinging it lol

31 Likes

Aventus tonight.

I think a bimetal might be too aggressive for a Sunday night…

28 Likes

That was my first metal yoyo. My roommate at the time was playing with it, it shot back on him, and cut his face open. Fond memories.

4 Likes

@chaosgow Wanker

Floaty and full of zip. Truly a special throw deserving of a re-release.

47 Likes

Right! A laid back, chill Sunday night for me too…

30 Likes

These 000s look so nice. I might have to pick one up in my next YYE order.

6 Likes