What did you throw 2023?

Like the photo!

3 Likes

24 Likes

Tonight the Janus has my attention.

29 Likes

Do you have a ring in there? Is that a “thing” or something you fabricated?

2 Likes

Yes, they came like that back in the day. I’d like to think they still sell them…

3 Likes

I dig all my Spinworthies but this maple Bloodcell’s too fun and comfy to not play with everyday.

28 Likes

Hinemosu just a gorgeous throw spins 4 ever

29 Likes

Nice. I’ll try and hunt some down. I always felt SB2 could use a little more heft. I don’t think I ever came across them on their store or elsewhere for that matter. Thanks.

2 Likes

My SB-2’s from the 90’s came with the grey band like the one above. I purchased a new one directly from Tom Khun’s shop and the new ones come with a black oring, I would think if you take your SB-2 to a hardware store you could find one that would fit.

4 Likes

Thanks. I guess I thought his was machined but looking closer it’s just rubber, ya? The newer models come with a black o-ring? I wonder if my Ti SB rings fit…. They probably do and never thought to try them… da!

5 Likes

Got some green yoyos out today for the occasion :four_leaf_clover:

35 Likes

When I got my sb2 secondhand it had the rings but they were deformed and didn’t fit anymore. Simple rubber o rings from Ace did the trick though!

4 Likes

Pffff…
…who needs luck?..

ButterflyAL slim bearing
Kitty regs

19 Likes

Cream…

10 Likes

You know the vibes today

Motion Accelerated

Feelin lucky that i gave Motion a chance and now enjoy pristine floaty-ness

28 Likes

Playing some Japan Technology today! Picked up this frost a bit ago and it reminds me so much of a Mustang ES. Also I picked up this old shaqshine bros ti because I thought it would be different from the new version but they’re basically the same. Same weight with a slightly different distribution.

FGTI, old shaqshine bros, Frost

24 Likes

A bunch of green yoyos.

36 Likes

Go with the o ring solution. That’s what I’d do.
Plus cheap!!

3 Likes

Those rings go on the outside of the throw. I still have a pair with the og box. Never use them.
Perhaps @DocPop could expound up there use……

2 Likes

Shamrock Swirl Banshee 22

30 Likes