What did you throw 2023?

Where did those discs come from? I’ve never seen those before.

4 Likes

Wicked looking with those particular disc’s

2 Likes

Jason and the Argonauts

7 Likes

Got them in a trade with @JEA86 . He’s got all the good stuff!

6 Likes

Friday!

18 Likes

Turner Return Tops Isthmus in Beach Sand today :sunglasses:

20 Likes

Some old, some new

I can’t believe how good yoyos are now for their price! The $35 market is crazy. The edge fs 2.0 :ok_hand:

17 Likes

What does that set up weigh in at?

2 Likes

Can’t go wrong with a classic onedrop yelets

22 Likes

Don’t have a scale… so I’m not sure. OD store claims the yoyo is 61gr and the al caps are 7… si around 68 gr.

2 Likes

Opyoyos Spright, YoyoEmpire Fire Spirit and One Drop VTWO
Fire Spirit is becoming a favorite, feel the weight but not in a bad way and definitely not rim heavy feeling. Also the easiest to do a finger spin.

18 Likes

My ol’ reliable, trusty Free Solo

27 Likes

Kinetic by Motion YoYos

I had to be convinced to buy this as i dont like V shape typically. And this is their 3rd release. The 2nd, Centrifugal, was my throw of the year for last year. I figured he couldnt top it!

Here i am months later and kinetic gets more attn than any of my throws still

Motion = Magic :sparkles:

25 Likes

Tossing around my new YWETi

Got a question for you experts!

Am I able to take out these black rubber O rings without ruining the throw, and whats the best way to actually take them out without destroying them? :sweat_smile:

24 Likes

toothpick?

6 Likes

I’ve not put o-rings in a YWET before so I couldn’t tell you how to remove them but I second the toothpick idea. I did the same with some Yoyojam response systems in the past. I can’t see it hurting the yoyo or the rings.

Awesome yoyo by the way.

28 Likes

Toothpick worked perfectly thank you guys!

I gotta get set of red hearts! I have the red unengraved and silver engraved only but can find red engraved :sweat_smile: cant lie, Im liking the all clear for now tho!

4 Likes

Got a Mowl Obsession+ from the their webstore came from Osaka in 2 days, couldn’t believe it. It’s crazy smooth, you can’t even feel the yoyo spinning, even with my crappy newbi crooked throws it’s super heavy cream in coffee smooth. The blue fade color is a absolutely beautiful. I don’t know how I feel about this weird bowl shape thing, I really loved their surveillance and surveil, I feel that H shape is my favorite. First Yoyo of 2023 for me. Maybe I’m not super stoked on this “organic” shape thing but will give in a few weeks of play, I ended up loving the M+ but this is like fried bologna sandwich bubble shaped so feels completely different than all the others. Excellent quality and I love their packaging.

21 Likes

We’ll try to record our entry for #FixedAxleFebruaryWeek1 later.

19 Likes

I really don’t know what this yoyo is. It was tossed in as a freebie in a trade and had bad vibe. My 13 year old daughter wanted to spray paint it.

So I’m gonna let the paint cure some more and toss it around.

16 Likes