What did you throw 2023?

honestly thats a solid plan. see you then <3

2 Likes

No trade backs.

Jokes aside, I’ll try to track one down, I’ve always been intrigued and it’s good to know it’s good

2 Likes

if you can get your hands on one i’d be shocked if you didnt like it. i knew i wanted one just because of the 28mm width. i kind of assumed it would play kinda whatever, but acceptible for a pocket unresponsive. how wrong I was, the thing absolutely rips. super stable, tons of spin time, and has a lot of personality on the string

2 Likes

Agree, the IQ is amazing, one of the rare throws that I have two of. Never fails to impress.

2 Likes

I do. I haven’t tried the flats since I took them out, but the ULs made it feel very quick compared to the FS and TD. To be fair, I should try the flats again since I changed the bearing and string, but the ULs are black and look great with the green :grin:

3 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

It is. I get “used” to it and want a change, so I put it away for a while. Then I pick it up again, and I have no idea why I ever put it away!

1 Like

I have two, as well. My first was a silver and black, but someone posted a shot of all black, and I decided I better get a backup just in case :laughing:.

2 Likes

Agree, I also had to have all black. Which then started me down another path of wanting all black throws :joy:

2 Likes

Not sure how many followed this post, but we are home with a healthy baby boy. Decided to throw the same yoyo for him.

32 Likes

There is one Turning Point Alnilam left on YYE. If someone doesnt buy it soon ill have a 3rd. I cant recommend it enough. One of my favorite throws ever :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I know @crash still have his rare Gachiska sell for really good price comparing to retail if you are interested. He may also have his Anglam MGSS but I think he is taking offer for now.

5 Likes

This setup! 68 grams. 10 ball kitty fat.

22 Likes

So happy to read the good news. I am a lot of things, but i will always be a dad above all else, thankful your lil dude is home.

Cheers.

7 Likes

Disc SE on MCMO? Sounds lovely, wonder what the weight is.

2 Likes

68 grams 10 ball kitty fat

3 Likes

Thanks for the tag @tylerpan ! I indeed have my anglam mgss for sale but I am taking offers on it for now :smiley:

2 Likes

18 Likes

Discs are in today! Throwing my Kontush QV… or something like that. This thing is awesome! Everytime i throw it i fall in love again.

23 Likes

22 Likes