What did you throw 2023?

Are they that good?!?

3 Likes

A bunch of Saturday Market in the studio today.

Legendary Terrarian

Downbeat 20/20

Thorn

Day Tripper

Deeper State

34 Likes

Freehand One Ti with some machined Delrin caps and Duncan bulk pink poly.

Still one of my favorite yoyos, Throw Duncan @bjardin

33 Likes

I am lost, what do you mean that ano comes off? Like wears away over time or sort of falls of like a coating that hasnt been applied correctly? I didnt even know this was a thing. Is this over a long period of time?

My son has taken the Silenus for a walk along concrete and apart from the obvious chips this created the paint job looks fine.

3 Likes

like falls right off on finger spins and gets under your nail and stuff… i’ve had several yoyos from them missing a coating or something… it’s pretty sad and cringey… that said i’ve had a few throws by them that are great with no issues… just bad QC

2 Likes

I’ve been throwing my MK1 Exia.

The design, feel and performace of this bimetal is top-notch. @MarkD doesn’t really know how to get a B.

30 Likes

Newly battle-scarred Sudo, Ti End 2, and a couple of steels. Got to show a few tricks to a bunch of teens I play basketball with earlier today - my hands were shaking pretty badly while I was running through a Spirit Bomb combo and some Eli Hops (landed them somehow, though). Man, I need to get out more…

30 Likes

Damn, I appear to be lucky in that case, that would certainly put me off a company if it happened more than once.

2 Likes

Borealis!

26 Likes

Alebrije by Zerogravity Return Tops

34 Likes

Throwing the Pay it Forward Reflection this morning. I haven’t been playing much 1A recently, so I’m working on a few whips.

23 Likes

very lol

1 Like

What’s the stainless steel one to the right of the Ti End 2? Blue is the Recess x Zeekio Quiz?

2 Likes

Dr. gave me a Rx to throw in my commute to work.

28 Likes

Pockeht today

28 Likes

Sick with the flu :mask: at home recording a combo with the Durendal by Zero Gravity while the Ibuprofen kicks in!

26 Likes

Recently got an sfida from yoyomonster to compare against hydrangea. It’s surprisingly fun but completely different from the dense controlled feeling hydrangea goes for. The sfida just plays so fast compared to the others.

25 Likes

Interesting, I’ve been wanting to try a Sfida for a while to compare to the Quercus. I didn’t process how much bigger the nipple on it was until seeing this picture.

3 Likes

Get well soon.
Nice choice for your throw of the day.

4 Likes

It is a TopYo Top Steel, and yes, the blue one is a Quiz.

3 Likes