What did you throw 2023?

So no one’s going to mention that Lilith? :purple_heart::nail_care::woman_singer:

3 Likes

Total wantyness. Call me sometime we’ll deal.
Wait, insta me instead. I don’t have that phone anymore……

1 Like

One of a kind. Supposed to send this back to @SethP but he’s busy having a life. Just might keep it this time……

25 Likes

It’s great, had it for years, got my first ding at Nats when Splugen was showing me some binds. Cut your string to your correct height!!!

2 Likes

Oh yeah I’ve learned that lesson! She’s beautiful

1 Like

Send that to Arkansas before you ship that to Save Deth’s vault. It won’t ever see the wild again and i’d love to have a day with it.

1 Like

I think I’ll keep it. He’s right, this is as close to a Nostalgia as I’ll ever get.

I’ve been throwing around my crater from @Overtinkering and el mijo in anticipation for el tio today. It’s been fun

19 Likes

At the UGA volleyball match and this kid busted out a rock the baby on an XT so I had to melt his face with my Gopa during the next time out. #Yoyobattle

29 Likes

That’s it, that’s all I need (hypothetically speaking :sweat_smile:)…

29 Likes

what are the bottom two ?

2 Likes

Onedrop ‚Deep State‘ with Disc Side Effects for semi-responsive play. Those Discs give it the extra drive for longer string tricks.

Zipline Edition ZGRT ‚Polycarb El Mijo‘ for modern responsive play.

25 Likes

20 Likes
4 Likes

Perfect travel kit

3 Likes

Hanging out with the Rev 1 on this lazy Saturday

24 Likes

OST/A-RT VI IX with flowable silicone.
Rotating mid-size a-rts in anticipation of the Yokel.
The VI IX did not get the time it deserved from me until swapping the pads for flowable. Perfect yoyo for laid back Saturday throwing.

24 Likes

Now that looks like it could be my desk those have been my two companions as well!
I grabbed the long El TiO as well

great picture

3 Likes

I love this!!

2 Likes

Im really bummed I didn’t know the yokel existed until after the drop. Tyler is my favorite player and I woul have loved to snag one in clear