What did you throw 2023?

Sudo & Gravity, both w/ brass SE’s

30 Likes

Brought these 2 to work this morning.
DM2 & a Deep State.Both with Ziplines.

32 Likes

OD seems to be very popular this month. I’m not trying to ECLIPSE anyone with this today…

… but it’s a really nice yoyo :innocent:

26 Likes

Geedorah this week :dragon_face:

29 Likes

I completely agree. You don’t hear much about said company on here! The quality is incredible. The throw more or less jumps to the string.

3 Likes

Mono-Metal Monday, Another set of Clears made in Oregon

although there is one carry over in the lot…

40 Likes

Sudo and Taijitu. These yos aren’t blood related but they were definitely friends in high school lol

33 Likes

Thats a super dope collection of clear and internationally branded OD machined throws

3 Likes

Deeper State this morning

32 Likes

AL7 Hawk

31 Likes

Those trash hawks look so damn good

4 Likes

My KO of course at the Celtics game the other night! :rofl::four_leaf_clover:

30 Likes

After playing fixed axle all weekend I’m back to looping. I’m working on the apogees of my inner loops, where I think I’m not turning over fast enough, resulting in the throw occasionally sleeping at end of the string. I can usually keep the loops going when it’s just one throw, but when dual wielding it completely destroys my rhythm.

24 Likes

This is my throw for today.

29 Likes

Brian! Wave is currently in my hand!! :ocean:

So good

35 Likes

I didn’t spend two years on that thing for nothin haha.

But seriously thanks for the kind words. I’m stoked on how well-received that yo has been in the community. We made 250 (more than double a typical Static run) and only have 10-15 left in stock. I’ve also only seen a couple up for sale so I’ll take that as a good sign.

Currently working on a hand-painted, very limited edition version with some raw/blasted halves I have. Going for a weathered, beat up, Mad Max look on those.

I’ve also designed a more modernized sequel with a schmoove, slightly wider profile, and more center/mid weight, but that will be a bit further down the road.

15 Likes

Fantastic day for a One Drop Eclipse @AKYOYOMIKE and I’ll also have some Choco Mint later for desert :smile:

27 Likes

3 yoyos that have very similar specs but play really different.

TP Prominence, UNPRLD Abduction, TP Basilisk Light

It’s just a personal opinion but I prefer the TP throws because of the little extra center/mid weight they have.

28 Likes

I’ve been enjoying abusing the Martian. I think I like the D7 slightly more but being able to slam the Martian into the ground and not having to worry about damage is pretty nice.

24 Likes

De-capped and greased Butterfly AL. Digging this throw.

29 Likes