What did you throw 2023?

Agree. Meetings driving totally why I got into it in the first palace

4 Likes

You should check out worry bricks for a chill skill toy you can fiddle with while driving. They sell out pretty quickly but the secondary market is pretty active

5 Likes

I agree I got a set they are fun.

3 Likes

Sengoku Hanzo for holy day and One Drop Overture sounded good @AKYOYOMIKE

28 Likes

Love both of those! Good choices for a Sunday!

5 Likes

Throwing these in between chores

27 Likes

Freehand and yyj pinnacle today

21 Likes

Ooh, nice choice. It’s one of my old favorites! Such a fun one and crazy durable too. Mine’s definitely taking plenty of beatings.

1 Like

Dunk Rebound

29 Likes

Luna and Gnome a lot this past week.

40 Likes

How it is the Hattori? I was thinking about it just because there is anything else similar to it! Will be nice to have in collection

3 Likes

Love it, very, very fun. Feels quick, good size and pretty much handles what I want it to. Most surprising to me is how quick it feel and the sound it makes is cool. Definitely recommend. And finger grinds sound similar to a table saw

3 Likes

Thanks mate, I always looked at it but never pulled the trigger, it looks super cool in my opinion there is also a colorway that looks great

2 Likes

Out and about with my Black Canon, really love this thing. 100% certified ripper in pocket size

34 Likes

aaand purchased.

1 Like

RSO Martian with Mini Spikes on a lazy Sunday :grin:

32 Likes

I got a One Drop Nitro for Christmas, and I’ve been having a blast with it! It’s my first metal yo-yo, and now I’m looking at some cheap bi-metals.

20 Likes

The Vosun K-Star is a surprisingly good bi-metal for only $40.

1 Like

Mine plays nice, I think it was 35.00 on that “A” site that Bozo owns

15 Likes

And took the Fulvia out. Normal string is a little slippy so I’m going to try fat.

31 Likes