What did you throw 2023?

20 Likes

Whoops shoulda clarified, I meant similar to the Barracuda! I have been looking at the Tachyon though it’s super intriguing

4 Likes

3Deep Fade.

20 Likes

the shape kinda reminds me of a Free solo

2 Likes

Brought the Klondike and Wolf today, the Klondike really does live up to the hype, its replaced my haymaker x as my “cheat code” yoyo

23 Likes

It does have some similarities, are they comparable at all? I waited too long to want a Free Solo and now the only one I can find online is gold lol, not the worst looking gold just not my thing

2 Likes

i havent played a baracuda sadly =[. im just shootin in the dark here LOL

The newest addition.

Enjoy the throw my friends
kgb

25 Likes

Playing with my basecamp Sherpa today setup responsive.

Also this thing but I can’t remember what it is anymore (I think it’s a unity yo-yos affinity)

Yoshicuda in background cause folks were talking about them earlier but never actually played with it today.

Strong on both is unknown pretty sure the yoshi is prestige but I got the string on the Sherpa from a trade and have no clue what it is

17 Likes

I’ve really started to enjoy polishing some of my favorite yoyos, ever since my first attempt with the Black Canon turned out so well:

Since then, I’ve polished my Token and Edge FS 2.0 which both turned out well. I think that I’m starting to get better at the whole polishing thing, and my latest endeavor was my Something New Angle in Gun Metal. Here’s a shot of the polished version next to an untouched green one:

The polished edges really make it look nice, I think. After doing the New Angle, I realized that I’m basically making a mono-metal look like a bi-metal, since the polished edges look like stainless steel rims.

27 Likes

Prototype v2, pull-start-a-palooza.

28 Likes

This thing is HUGE!

19 Likes

Duncan Butterfly… new mold…:sunglasses:

-yoyojones

2 Likes

Kim23-It is floaty and fun toy feeling!

19 Likes

Savage of yoyorecreation
It is heavy at 68g, but moves very quickly because it uses onslaught construction.
Furthermore, its width is 50mm, making it ideal for banger tricks!
We hope his fracture will heal soon and he will be able to compete in tournaments!

24 Likes

18 Likes

Titan protos

20 Likes

Satinav. Wanted to try something wide to see how it feels, and it’s a lot of fun!

21 Likes

RSO martian and droid. Trying all different kinds of SE to see what I like the best. Brass with the extra weight really do it for me.

30 Likes

Yeah. I really wish there were still brass Side Effects available. :pleading_face:

6 Likes