What did you throw 2023?

Lotta testing to do :grimacing:

35 Likes

24 Likes

Goated - yoyo

3 Likes

Been throwing this Peak 2 all week in anticipation for the Plastic Peak!

28 Likes

Been throwing this all week everywhere I go pretty much

19 Likes

The Creation from B-Grade Yo-yos

23 Likes

Love the color!

1 Like

The colorway name is NMTBS :smile:

4 Likes

Are you using an electric toothbrush as a pseudo ultrasonic cleaner? Thats kind of genius…

4 Likes

Not sure it’s any better than soaking really, but yep, as delineated here.

2 Likes

This

24 Likes

30 Likes

Love me some Froot Loops!

27 Likes

Knot Creators West Coast and Zipline Sōchí Alphalines. One of my current favorite daily players for those “Boomer” and “OldHead” vibes, ya’ll kids are missing out, Best Coast!

@JeiCheetah

29 Likes

Ti end from @Oldyo gracing the pocket today

28 Likes

23 Likes

The only time this thing isn’t attached to my hand is when I’m eating, sleeping, or taking a photo of it.

33 Likes

I LOVE the navy on the Klondike! Hopefully can snag one myself next release

3 Likes

Gonna be honest with ya my guy I’m only buying this when it releases because of your hype on it lmao. In the past year of being on here I’ve only really seen you talk about the Free Solo as much

6 Likes

So uuuhhh @unklesteve lemme know when the next sales position over @ The Lodge opens up, if I can sell houses I can sell yoyos :joy:

Jk jk… otr tho, I know I’m hyping the hell out of this thing, and sorry if anyone has been annoyed but I truly haven’t connected/clicked with a yoyo like this in years. Everyone should keep in mind a yoyo that’s perfect for one person may not be someone else’s thing - and that’ll probably realistically be the case here. But man… they really were on something else when they made this, it does hit different and is undoubtedly an incredible player. Sometimes you just pick up a yoyo that makes you look at other yoyos completely differently… I feel like because this thing is designed so well, I look at yoyos I thought I really loved in the past (like the Free Solo) more objectively, or at least more clearly somehow. Sounds almost like a joke but at least for me, the Post-Klondike Clarity is real. And sometimes you pick a yoyo up, it’s so good that it motivates you to learn more tricks and just… get better. This is that for me, and I hope everyone can find that in a yoyo whether that’s with the Klondike or not.

Anyway… back to your regularly scheduled Klondikeposting :pick::pick::pick:

11 Likes