What did you throw 2023?

Todays plastic throw is FH NXTGEN with stock caps from hornet.

25 Likes

its just a regular hornet cap from my orange/black ones and rub off the decals with an acetone to make it look stock. :wink:

2 Likes

I had posted last year with a photo of my capless Hornet next to one of my cars indicating as if the yo-yo was parked outside and the caps were stolen like car hubcaps. I was trying to be funny, but deleted the recent post that indicated that your caps looking remarkably similar. I deleted the post when I wasn’t sure if pix was attached and the post would make no sense.

Just being a goofy old man.

23 Likes

Ah damn now I know the context lol!
Yes I did stole your caps mate, I lied :rofl:

3 Likes

The Freehand One is just a great yoyo. I’ve been throwing this every day for quite a while.

35 Likes

Sunday decided to practice some drawing cause my kids are asking me how to draw stuff i don’t know… so i grabbed my Diorama to keep me company

28 Likes

This absolute gem, a great predecessor to the amazing Orca

31 Likes

Switched it up today on the sunday shift, Throw Revolution Neo. Been doing a matrix to kwijibo repeater with it…

22 Likes

Thoughts? I feel like it’s makes the orca seem a touch unstable in comparison even though they are both floaty.

3 Likes

Rotating aluminum (grail), titanium (martian) and wood (squib)

26 Likes

Got it about a week ago but my initial feeling was the same, not quite as stable, still has the chunky clyw feel but noticeably lighter on the string. I can definitely push the orca harder with less worry of going off plane, it’s hard to top the orca for me but the otter for sure does it justice, the finish is also like silk on the hands.

2 Likes

I feel the Neo is a woefully underrated and under-appreciated little yoyo. Absolutely amazing power and spin time for a responsive yoyo.

3 Likes

actually, I threw in a full unresponsive bearing, but it plays amazing either way!

1 Like

Freehand 1!

29 Likes

Making some progress today

21 Likes

28 Likes

Court of Mowls left: Vigilancia and Heterogeneity Ti Right: obsession and M

27 Likes

Two day trip to PA, brought a couple of beautiful throws with me.

35 Likes

Eli Hops over LA @ the Getty back in December. Tossing around the Alpine, one of my fav EDC’s.

31 Likes

Dude that’s such a cool pic! I got to try an alpine at Florida states recently and it was AMAZING !!! It’s by far one of the best throws I’ve ever played with !!!

5 Likes