Freehand One AL

26 Likes

Riding this Fat Tire to work today

34 Likes

Cool splash! Synthwave?

3 Likes

Yea it’s synthwave

3 Likes

I picked up an iron man half swap a while back. This was the second od i ever purchased (first one was the intro). You’re right, it’s far from being a favorite throw… BUT! This thing pleasantly surprised me. Plays completely different than what i was expecting based off of looks alone. Pretty dang smooth on the string and surprisingly comfortable in the hand (at least in my hands), albeit slightly strange feeling. It has a pretty long spin time, and really responds well to subtle input. I’m glad i picked it up!

22 Likes

One Drop Kamaraiju and I’m really liking this one. Size, weight are really good and it’s comfortable, fits right in the chubby part of my palm. The Turning Point St Elmo is there because it’s colors go well with the solar generator. Which is needed but cuts into my yoyo funds

24 Likes

I have the same goal zero!
Very nice.

2 Likes

You are obviously a highly intelligent man :grin:

1 Like

It’s definitely a One Drop day, Free Solo.

24 Likes

Man that Saturday market is sick !!!

7 Likes

Thanks, such a good throw

1 Like

Watermelon Freehand Neo

31 Likes

Today One Drop - Terrarian in this beautiful colour (when it spins look great), I am playing it with the One drop bearing and basically stock, such a fun yoyo and tonight a bit of filming with the Qi!

33 Likes

I heard y’all like dings! I got my first official sidewalk scrape on the Phideas the other day.

25 Likes

Couple of JPL Loop Ups.

23 Likes

Keeping me dry on this rainy commute is my bright Free Solo

32 Likes

Look forward to seeing what you film, should be great

5 Likes