What did you throw 2023?

YYF Miracle, Opyoyos Spright and my One Drop VTWO for the One Drop today, actually a lot of days. Playing the Spright is just 57 grams of pure joy, makes me want to improve.

25 Likes

Splashy Parlay today

36 Likes

Best of luck with your procedure.

5 Likes

Thank you to all for your kind thoughts. I’m scared for sure but I have just been saying to myself that it won’t be worse than the open heart surgery I had a little over a year ago. I’m sure I’ll be messing up all my tricks in no time, lol :pray::sunglasses:

7 Likes

Wish you the best and agree it’s scary. But has to be done

4 Likes

I agree :100:. If all goes well it’s going to greatly improve my quality of life. :heart:

5 Likes

2A is haaaaard

19 Likes

With the G2 draft tonight and a small break in the storm here in CA, it felt appropriate to toss my Pacific Storm yoyos

Banshee SS
AL7 Carbine

29 Likes

I love the bonsai, just received mine today.

Whats the other set in this picture, i only see its edge?

2 Likes

Looks like the Lego succulents set.

4 Likes

it is part of the lego succulents sent. My wife hasn’t finished them all yet.

2 Likes

Nothing! Only a fool of a man would bring a yoyo to their girlfriend’s birthday dinner :joy::joy::joy:

17 Likes

It’s totally ok though after you marry them. :grin:

8 Likes

Im proof.

Wifes birthday. Married, yoyoing, and safe.
:smiley:

24 Likes

Still got the ole Diff gladiator slave in my pocket.

6 Likes

So what you are saying… I should “Not” take a throw with me on the Anniversary Date this Friday night?

My Mom has the kids for the night. It is only celebrating 11 years of Mariage, and 19 years of being together…

I may or may not still have one in my pocket…

6 Likes

I’m thinking you do……never leave home without one. Heck never know when you might have to saw someone’s head off……could happen……

3 Likes

23 Likes

theres always room in pants pockets for a deep state or black canon ;]

7 Likes

chonky boys today, they all look super good!

@Yospeedracer I wish you the best of luck man for your surgery, do it quickly and come back here to talk with us about what we like, send you a big hug from the UK!

4 Likes