2 Likes

Looks like a majesty re anodized by gruntbull

4 Likes

Correct, General-Yo Majesty swirl… thank to @dipto

P.s. it was not re-anodized, it came out like this, there are about 20 of them

11 Likes

I didn’t know gruntbull did 20 of them. Thank you

4 Likes

Glad you are enjoying it. I did some modding to it though. There was extra gap between the pads, I don’t think it takes 19mm well without a blast on it. So I silicone’d it by hand and now it binds are much more snappier when I let it go.

3 Likes

I’m a curious person, so I asked Ernie, who very politely and quickly told me that about 20 in total of Majesty swirl were made in 2 or 3 different color shades, and to look for more information on their social networks, facebook and instagram in particular… but I don’t use them and I’m not registered, so I don’t have further details. If any of you find more information and let me know I would be happy, thank you! :wink:

3 Likes

I noticed that it doesn’t have its characteristic red pads but it’s perfect even so, of the 5 Generals I own this one is perhaps second only to the Hatrick, for my personal taste. Fast, light, stable and with highly usable spikes!

2 Likes

@persson I have the correct pads for the Majesty if you are looking

3 Likes

Yeah I kept the pads, just filled out the gaps. Pads were hard with this one.

2 Likes

Going all-organic this weekend! I’m becoming an old head more and more by the day. I mean I’m almost 30 it makes sense.

33 Likes

Giving my new arrival a spin today. Glad I chose the Blue Drought colorway. It looks great!

30 Likes

Pano plus ridiculously weird tulips

31 Likes

Gonna need that Pano for my organic rotation this weekend

2 Likes

thank you very much for the thought @Yospeedracer
but besides being very far away, the yoyo as it is is very good and I generally prefer to use motorsil-d silicone, I have found it the best solution for many years now

2 Likes

Speedy XX. I learned Diego’s Beginner Slack this morning and am already throwing it full speed into combos. Truth be told, though, I’ve been messing with finger spins and DNA in anticipation of the Cheatcode. Incidentally, I learned pull start finger spins pretty quickly :grin:. I could already do regular spins, so gave it a shot—much easier!

23 Likes