What did you get in the mail today? 2021

What are your first thoughts?

I didn’t really care much for the original confusion so I passed on the ti version.

I like the engraving on this.

6 Likes

Ti confusion looks real nice

8 Likes

YoYoExpert release date is August 1, if you could share some thoughts before then we would appreciate it!

14 Likes

It’s feels larger in diameter than the AL Confusion and I’m impressed at how smooth it is around the edges compared to a Luftverk. Its heavy at 64grams for pure 0A play, its more like an original Cold Fusion when it comes to weight. I’m playing it as an unresponsive slimline at the moment and I’m digging it. I like how slimlines cary in the pocket, so it will be treated as an EDC for sure. And the lettering does look nice. It is also really good and easy to hit bind stalls, so it will be a fun challenge to incorporate 0A play from an unresponsive angle. But I’ve only been at it for and hour or so.

@yyfben2.deactivated my initial thoughts out of the box.

20 Likes

It’s not often that a ‘weak pun’ makes a great spoonerism.

39 Likes

@FourCorner :scream::scream::scream::scream:

4 Likes

Just my first sets of spare side effects for the Legendary Terrarian in the mail. I was not expecting to love brass domes this much.

33 Likes

Yeah! You got Sonny’s old BSP! I was about 2 minutes late when he posted the original auction for that! HMU if you ever let it go :grin:

7 Likes

Missed the first few releases - glad to have scooped this one up :slight_smile:

32 Likes

New side effects to dress up some Sudos and One Drops, A Check Point blue and orange looks so awesome and the Oklahoma Thunder Colors. I am in Oklahoma so that was a must have.
The Green throw in front is is called an Org-1 a prototype I have worked on with Dressel Designs ( Patric Dressel ) for cad drawings and Eric Plantier ( fatguysnaks247, FSYB & FairTrade YoYos ) for production and dealing with manufacturers and shipping. Big thank you to them both willing ness to work for an average thrower and collector. Going to work with them both again would recommend them to anyone they are great.

34 Likes

The mono metal Acadia from Luftverk:

A pretty all-rounded yoyo. Plays like a smaller Edge ultimatum to me.
I had a super high expectation for this one but unfortunately it didn’t WOW me at the first throw. Maybe it’s just me not getting the hype but I feel that it lacks of some characteristic/soul.

Still a solid titanium though!

26 Likes

:eyes:

6 Likes

They look great! Can’t wait to get mine!!

3 Likes

Panorama came in today

31 Likes

I’m jealous you got yours today, mine should be arriving tomorrow. Hope you love the throw!

4 Likes

Ya, I really like it. It has very good spin time and stability for such a pocketable throw. Comfy on the catch. Def slimmer than I thought but great for the pocket and can still hit the majority of my tricks. You’ll have to post some shots and what ya think as well. Then we can see what color you got. Oh, there is one issue with this compared to most throws. If you get a knot, the gap is pretty small to reach the knot especially if it is close to the axel. But it’s not a really issue just something I noticed. So Ill have to keep a paper clip near by or just unscrew which ain’t a problem cause it has side effects that if they ever strip. New side effects :grinning:

9 Likes

The green proto looks very nice!
Great work!

4 Likes

Ooowee! Slam Dunk and Day Tripper arrived over the past couple days…glorious!

34 Likes

Memento! This thing is a Ton of fun and 10/10 smooth. Organics have a special place in my heart :heart:

38 Likes

I finally

got my Teapot, wooo!

I’ll have a special (for me) yoyo post later today if USPS doesn’t mess up again…

22 Likes