What did you get in the mail today? 2021

The inevitable watch dings always hurt the soul a little lol

3 Likes

YYR Yaneura Works Armor
It’s made very well. Summer means no hoodie pocket, so I’m going back to the Batman utility belt look. And since I know people will ask what’s on my belt, I’m going to make up random stuff.
“It’s a antique tape measure from Japan…”

What else can I say it is?

24 Likes

That yoyo looks like it’s got a lot of stories to tell!

8 Likes

Sochi acrylic yoyo display. It comes with little stands that center the throw in the cube but they really only work without string on. Would be great for shelf queens though. Dust cover is neat too.

31 Likes

Awesome. I love Lego.

4 Likes

Never Fear!!! Markmont is here!!!

33 Likes

Surprisingly none of them are mine. It’s the best edc yo-yo ever though. I’m really crazy about my yo-yos, it really bothers me if I ding one, but if someone else did it before I play with it then I’m ok with it. :man_shrugging: It also still works better than most other yo-yos I own.
It’s that OD magic.

3 Likes

I got this today from a certain place that shall not be mentioned mystery box, and while beautiful, this thing was almost welded together. I mean it was so difficult to take apart that I felt like I was about to bend the axle trying to untwist this throw apart, BUT luckily there’s no damage and still smooth!

25 Likes

dang everyone getting there MMCMO but mine just leaving Oregon today?!

6 Likes

Been waiting on mine too

3 Likes

Same.

3 Likes

Also, yes…

2 Likes

Skipped breakfast this morning, didn’t need to vent like that.

3 Likes

Never have i gotten a package so fast. Very cool throw. I look forward to playing it today. ASSASSIN by @hobbygod .

Also picked up a 66% 888 on yoyo day… so here’s a pic for size ref lol!

31 Likes

I got today the Edge Ultimatum Ayumu Kasuga purple yellow edition

10 Likes

What are the chances that the nickel plated MCMOs will become collector’s items?

5 Likes

I’d say there is zero chance they won’t be highly sought after collectors items.

4 Likes

Welp… I said that I would stop buying more yoyos after my 6th :sweat_smile:. I now welcome a Shutter to my humble collection.

27 Likes

These were initially preorder back late last year. YYE was the only vendor to get them outside of that and they had around 25 when they dropped, now there are only 6 left. Once they are gone I highly doubt we’ll see these Magnum Opus in Nickle offered again as nickle plating can be challenging and creates unwanted B-Grades

6 Likes

Good luck, I started yoyoing in January this year and I have 18 yo-yos now. It never stops lol

8 Likes