What did you get in the mail today? 2021

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

Mail day! These finally arrived after a month of waiting for them!

So far I’m loving the iYoYo stuff, the titanic feels a lot like the hummingbird and has quickly become my favourite Ti. Shooting star is pretty light but it’s still very stable, definitely going to use it to grind my horizontal tricks. Dave’s customer service was also insanely good, he helped me put the yoyos in separate boxes so I didn’t have to pay taxes while still having full insurance on the yoyos. He replied instantly to my emails and also hooked me up with some extra string and a bearing remover. Superb customer service.

Hopefully the mystery box stuff doesn’t spoil anyone since I’m pretty sure I’m the last one to receive it at this point. But I’m not too impressed with it as the yoyos are kinda weighty for me which doesn’t really fit my play style. They do pack quite a lot of power and are very stable despite the organic shape. I love the colours that I got though. Also, there’s a YoYoFactory multi tool that seems to be made of metal (?). It’s pretty weighty for a multi tool so that’s what I reckon. Haven’t tried the Ka pow string yet, hopefully it’s not too thick for me.

24 Likes

YYF Ti Shutter arrived today. My first titanium. No vibe at all, plays really well, very happy! I’ve never thrown a shutter before, I must say I can see why they are so popular!

32 Likes

Niceeeeee

3 Likes

I want the black titanic. Iyoyo makes some incredible stuff. Their impact is one of my favorites

8 Likes

Yoyofactory Turntable II. This was a $35 b grade, but it is perfectly smooth and had no anno flaws I can see. What a deal!

29 Likes

Niceeeee

2 Likes

I think I need to own one of these. Where did you land it?

2 Likes

Might have been A-grade dead stock. Such a pleasant throw!

5 Likes

Now entering a Deep State:

Had to swap the blue ultra lights in:

34 Likes

Off of the BYYA Facebook groups classifieds I’m afraid.

3 Likes

Need some company @Raindog3030 in the Deep State? Think I’ll join you :slightly_smiling_face:

30 Likes

@d4nnyb0yy is selling one right now! At a great price as well!

4 Likes

Definitely dead stock, I saw like tons of these on the store even when they were on sale.

2 Likes

Titanic is a lot of fun. If you like a H and Iyoyo you won’t regret it.

6 Likes

Xin

17 Likes

Hi. My name is Rob and I’m addicted to buying yo-yos.
I seriously need to stop buying more. At least for a while. Or until the next cool thing drops.
I don’t think it needs to be said once again but it’s a OD so you know it plays as good as it looks. And this thing is beautiful.

36 Likes

Hi Rob. My name is Ryan and I’m also a yo-yo buying addict.

18 Likes

Got a hinemosu today and it plays very different than what I was thinking. It’s very different than the palpitation but it still has the stability and accuracy. I would say it plays heavier than it is so it definitely takes some adjustments when throwing. If you think bimetals are too rim weighted this is the epitome of rim weight. Also I feel like there is almost a lag sometimes that reminds me of my brass wisteria I had.

24 Likes

YYBA? Yo-yo buyers anonymous?

9 Likes