What did you get in the mail today? 2021

Let’s go, the blast feels so nice.

25 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Why did they call it super rough if it feels nice! I thought super rough was a bad thing. String cutting types.:joy::joy:

2 Likes

Classic!

2 Likes

This arrived today and I really love it!

Same kind of feel as the original. I’m tempted to make it responsive but I really dig how it plays now… Might have to get another one.

30 Likes

Freehand AL is one of my favourite yoyo, Duncan did a great job with the new metal Freehand duo

9 Likes

Just ordered an original freehand to start my 5a journey after 1.5 years throwing :blush:

Just wanted to say that the UN in the Duncan logo is pure genius.
Designer needs an award :trophy:

7 Likes

I ordered a FHZ recently that I’m going to keep stock, I’m looking forward to wearing the pads out from use. I wonder how long the old pads last?

You’re right about the logo, so simple but an excellent idea!

6 Likes

Finally arrived! Not to knock CLYW, but my picture is 100 times more accurate than theirs. If I was a teal yo-yo collector I’d be upset. Their Instagram and website looks teal or mint green and this is a deeper green.

30 Likes

29 Likes

that is a super nice orion

5 Likes

Another OD Silhouette.

26 Likes

Yeah I was a little upset it wasn’t teal but I kinda love the green too so I got over it.

1 Like

Parlay ( Horse Head )

25 Likes

A personal handwritten note, that’s a plus!

5 Likes

Ooh, that looks amazing! I knew I should have picked up that colourway, but I went with Saturday Market because that’s what I always do (which is still very nice).

4 Likes

YWET with red Anti-Yo SEs! :smiley:

So of course, I had to go get some Mother’s mag polish and clean up my DRI-YWET to take this picture :slight_smile:

As beautiful as they are in the DRI-YWET, I swapped them back because the DRI-YWET is one of the original 10 that were sold at Nats 2012 before Anti-Yo decided to do a big run of them and make the red heart side effects :blush:

35 Likes

nothing… yet…still waiting :neutral_face:

29 Likes

Those are incredible!

4 Likes

Hahahahahahahhaa, that was funny!

8 Likes