What did you get in the mail today? 2021

It’s a bgrade I was able to buy, it’s not a pre order, and not released on the shop yet.

4 Likes

Ohhh that’s awesome. Never played a TP bimetal cos it’s too expensive haha. The laurus always intrigued me with their bezel-less rims but the price is super hard to justify when you can get a titanium for that amount.

1 Like

Kun

24 Likes

Hi!
What drawing does the laser engrave of that Kun have? Does it look different!:ok_hand:t2:

3 Likes

The one in the picture is a crab the other side is the same as yours.

3 Likes

Looks great!
I thought it was a dancing spider;)I like!:upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Well daw gone. I see I need to look better at things.

3 Likes

Got a [ginormous] new case today! Now my little case can be a travel case as intended :smile:

31 Likes

Very nice cases and amazing collection. Is that a 000 and some TI Bowls? Any thoughts on how they compare to each other?

4 Likes

Aaaay nice 5050 tucked in the corner there

5 Likes

Thank you! And yes, an Udon Bowl, Steel Bowl Mini and 000 are in there.

Bowl is floaty, stable, and just sings. It’s like playing in an orchestra.

Bowl mini is fast, stable and spins for ever and ever and ever. That d bearing just makes her speed metal.

000 is a punk, I carry her in my pocket most days and she takes beatings like a champ. You feel her on the string but it isn’t too heavy either.

If I had to reduce my collection to under 10, all 3 of those would be definite keepers!

9 Likes

Just kill me now, I don’t think I could do it.

5 Likes

New additions from the last couple days.

Wish and a second Mk1 Contact to keep unresponsive

Mori and a second Respawn to EDC

24 Likes

Special delivery today :heart:

43 Likes

How do you like the almighty? Heavy rim weight ? How are spin times ? Is it noisey ? Lol

4 Likes

How does the wish play?

2 Likes

I haven’t spent enough time with it yet since I don’t tend to take my pricier throws to work with me. I’m not ready to give feedback quite yet.

10 Likes

Happy Birthday @Grunt!!! :yo-yo::partying_face:

9 Likes

Happy Birthday!

5 Likes

Blessed birthday!

2 Likes