What did you get in the mail today? 2021

Are they still making stuff?

1 Like

Yes e-mail on the MonkeyfingeR web site and pick a colour way and ask to be put on the list. I may take a smooth minute but you get what you want. I was very happy with the work well worth the wait. I have a OG Conspiracy and the artist proof 2evil I am very happy with both.

4 Likes

Not today but got this beautiful 000 on Friday:

This thing is on a whole nother level. Haven’t put it down. The sound it makes is beautiful. Surprisingly long spinning and stable but it is a very pure organic shape so it definitely checks your execution. This is probably my new favorite.

Also got these dino first bases in:

Pterodactyl for me, stegosaurus for my GF. Kept the responsive bearing in long enough to hit one spirit bomb before deciding my knuckles had had enough. The translucent plastic looks real nice in the sunlight and they have dinosaurs on them, what’s not to love.

35 Likes

I’ve been wanting one of these for a while. I couldn’t be happier with it.

19 Likes

29 Likes

New editions to the clan in the past week.

Quail, TiHawk and MMC

29 Likes

Actually really impressed by the Ultimatum. Was not expecting to like it as much as I do.

22 Likes

Received my Recess First Base Pterodactyl and Team Losi Da Bomb today.
Full disclosure: When the YYE IG post featuring a trans. purple yoyo with pterodactyl artwork found its way into my feed, I was already in a condition many would describe as easily influenced. Earlier in the day, I had been reminiscing about an original Team Losi Da Bomb I’d purchased in the 90’s. My aforementioned state made the purchase of these two gems inevitable. I casually added both to my shopping cart and waited for my wife to go to sleep.
That is the story of how fate brought these treasures to my home.

27 Likes

Just got the other half of @Isaac 's 1/2 Swapped Mowl Highwall. Blue and Green Baped Dreams on this 420, slow and low is the tempo about to get on some Yo-flow.

24 Likes

Freehand 1 AL

:thinking:
Got a Freehand AL on last year’s 4/20

25 Likes

Added this dirty bird to the collection thanks to @Isaac.

(Freshly Dirty Canary)

22 Likes

24 Likes

Nice! Mine shipped with 2 day FedEx but is still sitting at a CT FedEx facility :unamused:

8 Likes

Got an otter to befriend my akita.

26 Likes

Thank you Ray, and curse you Russian Post.

32 Likes

27 Likes

Recent pickups:
Luftverk Ti Evora
G2 Reaper
Duncan freehand 1 unkwn w/ fingerspin caps
CLYW BBB Manatee
Recess First Base

29 Likes

I got the “blah” looking one Dizzo…wtf the others all look awesome and i figured it was a mistake and this was a heat anodized one. Looked at the picture, and this one is indeed one of the dizzo ones buried under the cool ones… Figures. Spins forever though.

20 Likes

And this. Hard to believe its a FG

23 Likes

First G2 and another One Drop to the collection! I really dig the shape of the overture, and I love the CaseFile 004 from @phillipjenkins it’s wonderful!

17 Likes