What did you get in the mail today? 2021

some airetics slims I bought from a forum member. plus a homemade string and stickers all wrapped up in a birthday card :sweat_smile:

20 Likes

Mail day one my sought after palp

22 Likes

Especially excited to get the Saboteur. @ThatFlippinGuy knocked it out of the park. Beautiful throw, plays so nice.

23 Likes

All sorts of packages showed up today!

23 Likes

Good god this colorway is gorgeous (and somehow still in stock)
Never threw 7068 before and am having tons of fun with this!

25 Likes

I need somewhere to flex/brag/show off haha

Just got in a M1 MacBook Pro with 16gb of ram and 512 SSD.
This thing smokes! Without a sweet!
And the battery is crazy! I’ve been using it pretty hard for over 3 hours playing games, looking for and downloading new apps, browsing the net, watching YouTube and playing on my iPhone with the image mirrored to my Mac (haha how cool is that?)…
And I’m still at 45% battery.

Using an old Razor Naga mouse I use to use for World Of Warcraft (tank FTW!)…and I just picked up the ps5 controller today. I’d prefer a ps4 controller but the whites are out of stock everywhere.

Oh and green keyboard cover.
Because. Green! :green_heart:

Sorry for the brag! haha I’m super excited though and needed a place to flex! :stuck_out_tongue:

19 Likes

How do you like that bar at the top?
I seem to remember the first iterations of it receiving poor reviews, but I haven’t looked into it lately.

4 Likes

Yeah there’s a big divide on it. A lot of people hate it…some people love it.
I like it. It’s pretty much the only reason I went with the pro over the air (though I like the way the pro looks more too).
I think it’s super cool…and it’s very responsive. I have hit it a couple of times on accident though which is one of the complaints people have had.

5 Likes

Very impressed with this slimline!

21 Likes

Sugarglider has landed!

29 Likes

First non-onedrop this year

25 Likes

I see you got one. @leis What do you think?

3 Likes

my fave hoodie of all tine

3 Likes

It actually feels lighter than I thought. It is still more on the solid side, just lighter than what I expect a 65g bimetal would be. It is surprisingly stable and holds its spin for a really long time, more so than the Batsquatch I used to have, and the pacing is a tad bit slower too. The feel in the hand is very comfortable thanks to the shape but the actual catch zone is slightly narrower than it seems. Just my first impression.

1 Like

That’s funny. When you asked if it was heavy on the string, I was trying to figure out how to say. ‘it felt a little heavy on the string, but not in the hand’. I was also surprised by the ‘light feel’ for its weight.
I only have a couple of ‘good quality’ yoyos so it’s nice to have someone else’s input.
Glad you like it.
I have a YYFriends Peregrine coming for my birthday! Stoked!

Have a great day.

11 Likes

Happy birthday!

6 Likes

That was a long journey for some strings:

Screenshot_20210412-123935554~3
Jan. 27th until Mar. 18th all taxes had being payed, just waitting for Correios since them…
C’mom, need some positive vibrations.

For me, shopping at YYE, is super fast, compared to normal purchase processes… Unfortunately YYE didn’t have the complete Markmont Formula strings.

5 Likes

Sorry to hear about the wait. But TBH it’s really the luck of the draw with US mail. Seems like most folks get their YYE packages quickly while mine like to fall into USPS black holes (currently have one in limbo). Not complaining - just observing that it’s random.

6 Likes

Yeah, I see that issue for US residents, but I’m going for international upgrade, which grants me super fast and always good shipping at YYE.

Other stores uses standard US mail (like theoryeleven, where I use to purchase playing cards), that’s why takes a lot, sure, for 1 string each - Premium shipment wouldn’t apply… So, need to wait, and sorry to hear about USPS limbo from you too.

3 Likes

Ah, gotcha. Didn’t realize you picked an option for quicker service at YYE. Definitely a key element here.

And thanks but no worries. Just business as usual here - I’ve had shipping delays to to the point where all I can do is laugh. This one isn’t nearly there yet.

3 Likes