What did you get in the mail today? 2021

Not yoyo related but got a nice blue rod to go with my baitcaster :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Seriously though. Looks like a completely different color, not even close.

6 Likes

Yes, yes, this is the problem most YYE product photos suffer from: overexposure. They are almost always way brighter than they appear in a normal indoor setting.

9 Likes

Same with my red:

More of a maroon

And I love it!
:gift_heart:

16 Likes

Baitcasters look so nice.

1 Like

What company/throw does this come from? Just curious…the sticker came with my YYE order today.

14 Likes

Believe it’s from here About - 5A YoYoing

5 Likes

@TrySickle, right on…thanks a lot! :smiley:

4 Likes

Is yours a little responsive?

1 Like

23 Likes

Just got my Saturday Market Intro from One Drop! This thing is pretty incredible, not sure about the flat bearing, but I’ll give it a few weeks before swapping to my preferred string centering bearing.

26 Likes

Just got my Akita today, and it is quite responsive.
I’m going to try to break it in a bit, if that doesn’t work, swap and/or clean out the bearing.

5 Likes

Same

3 Likes

Random buy because I’m a sucker for modern responsive lol
Honestly had very little knowledge of the moonshine but I’m liking it so far. I’m a lot more used to the nimble light Weekender so this things weight took me some getting used to but solid throw imo
Also love the wood piece in the middle

20 Likes

Some advice from @Nocompromise and @FrankieJR about the snaginess of the Akita that might be useful to you and the legend: @Applepooh

15 Likes

Some fresh fruit came in today I :heart::yo-yo:

35 Likes

So jealous that yours is there already!

3 Likes

This makes me quite confused about my Expedition. It has a 4.20mm gap and Snow Tires and the response is slippy. How is that possible?

3 Likes

YoYoExpress-DeVaL

19 Likes

I been tryin’ to tell you response is more than gap width @zslane.

3 Likes