What did you get in the mail today? 2021

Smooth, stable…I’m loving it. Great all around, they updated the beyond well, and the yellow/blue is :ok_hand:t2:.

5 Likes

I just updated my post with a picture of the one I just received as well (the Edge Beyond). I agree that it is stable, so much so that I believe it’s the best out of any throw I’ve ever played. It’s my first YYF in years and when I saw the measurements and specs, along with the design, I was so sold. I recently found out about it after being out of the loop with recent releases and all while still throwing casually. This has completely changed my attitude and enthusiasm on throwing more daily and wanting to find a teacher to take me to take next more technical level after practicing for 4-5 years now.

9 Likes

RSO Bowl Mini (D Bearing) in both Stainless and Aluminum.

They are both truly stunning!

27 Likes

Did rso release these somewhere? I know they are releasing on yye later but I keep seeing these showing up. @Naack

4 Likes

Not that I am aware of! I’m just a friend.

3 Likes

Mail day!
I`m glad that i jumped on it, such a beauty.

26 Likes

So I shared that I didn’t have anyone to celebrate Christmas with this year…and a few days later @Shwa reached out to me and said he’d like to send me a Christmas gift!
Totally unexpected!
And I love it! It’s green, it’s big, it’s fun, and it’s one I do not already own!

Thank you so much Shwa! This was SUPER nice of you man!!

He even wrapped it in green paper for me! haha :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart:

31 Likes

Ordered back in December 2020. I did not break my pledge to buy no yoyos in 2021! Plays pretty dreamy!
Mo mail…
Hey, @Roy_Dodge , thanks for the string, bro! I see your envelope is postmarked December 15. The mail seems to be moving a little quicker these days! This is really nice string!

18 Likes

Glad they finally made it to you! Seems things were sitting in Detroit for awhile, but are starting to pick back up. Thanks again for the cotton strings you sent along for my future fixie (Night Moves!)

7 Likes

I’m thinking of jumping on this at release. I don’t know much about RSO throws in terms of experience, that and they’ve always been at the price range where I ‘nope’ around usually. This though, right up my alley.

1 Like

Getting my Duccs in a row. I’m really glad I got both the v2 (left) and v1, they scratch different itches but are both a lot of fun.

16 Likes

Got a nice Stale bread.

21 Likes

I live in the northern Detroit suburbs, and I can tell you the Detroit Distribution Center is like the Black Hole of the USPS. Things go in, and sometimes don’t come back out for a couple weeks. Then, almost magically, they appear.

6 Likes

monkeyfinger backstage pass artist proof :eyes::eyes::eyes:

28 Likes

I know you’ve got connects… if you hear word someone wants to get rid of their Halloween Aotus would you send a message my way?

9 Likes

will do my dude :wink:

7 Likes

+1 for any Halloween Prime8s!

3 Likes

Never saw myself fall into the RSO rabbit hole, but somehow I have 4 RSOs now… help me.

32 Likes

help me.

The only advice I have is to sell off what you have and try to forget the brand exists :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Haha, it would seem you and me have the same two!

3 Likes